four - his thoughts

UNEDITED

Jimin shifted uncomfortably in his seat, as his parents and their business partners discussed matters he held no interest to. Jimin in all honesty, felt indifferent towards his parents business affairs. He wanted to be out, at a bar. He wanted to take some shots, maybe get in an exhilarating fist fight or two, and take home a hot girl. But Jimin had a mind of his own and he used it to his advantage. Jimin, although unwillingly, attended to his parents' needs, participated in the busines, and made sure he was 'perfect' amidst his parent's and their friends' presence. As a result, he got everything he wanted. Almost. For this reason, he sat politely and nibbled on a perfectly cooked piece of steak despite his hormonal urges and strong desire to get wasted.

The silent chewing, the amount of white in the room, and the unnecessary exchange of conversation left him in utter boredom. He gave up on trying to be interested ages ago good thing he had mastered the art of looking like he gave a crap.

What bar should I go to after this?

Should I take home one or two girls tonight.

What about three?

"Jimin," his mother's voice called him back to reality.

"Yes,"

"We were talking about your wedding. We were thinking...next year?" It was more of a command than question. He nodded blankly staring at the innocuous white daisies set in the centerpiece of the dining table. Harmless and free. Can I be a daisy instead. He mentally groaned. His whole life was practically planned out for him and part of the script was for him to say:

"That would be fine with me. But what about May? Is that okay with you May? I know we're still in colleg-

"It's alright with me Mrs. Park. Don't worry about me Jimin. I'm okay with it." She offered Jimin a reassuring smile. Pretty, he thought.

Pretty fake. It hurt Jimin to know that his relationship with May was nothing but a business deal. He was aware that he was just assurance of their family's continuous growth of wealth. Unfortunately for him, Jimin was beginning to develop feelings for May. He hated it. But he couldn't help it either, she was everything he liked about a girl: hot body, kind heart, intelligent, wise, and rich with class. She was practically a male version of himself. But Jimin being his egotistical self disliked this feeling he had. He was Park Jimin. Park freaking Jimin. Any girl, any time. Why her? He normally hid his hubris well, but something about May's intimidating self caused his pride to peek out from his humble cover. Maybe it was because she made him weak and not the other way around.

"We can continue our conversation in the business loft. Jimin and May feel free to discuss your wedding plans. We can make some arrangements soon. And- April I have something I'd like to talk to you about later." Drowning in his complicated thoughts, he hadn't realized that his parents and May's had left the room. He was alone with her, just great.

A not so sly fake cough was made from the other side of the table and Jimin had noticed that his soon to be wife was discreetly shooting a venomous glare at her younger sister. Speaking of, the younger girl had encountered him crying the other night. It had been a while since someone other than his ex girlfriend (of whom Jimin refused to speak of) had witnessed him in tears. Apparently she had been following him. He took a wild guess that her parents had sent her to "spy" on him. She denied it, but he was confident it was a lie. The girl didn't look like one to deny the truth, but heck she was pretty good at it. He just hoped she hadn't reported any of it to her parents, if she did he would be dead soon.

Ring Ring.

Jimin checked his phone and silently cursed himself when he realized that it was May's phone which was ringing. He felt extremely stupid at times. May answered the call lowering her voice and whispering something inaudible to the other end of the line.

"I have to leave. I'm really sorry Jimin, I'll talk to you later." May pushed in her chair and rushed out of the dining room, living Jimin and the "stalker" (aka his fiancé's sister) alone in the dining room.

Jimin took this moment as his chance to approach the strange child. Her head was bowed slightly, her left leg shaking. Must be a weird habit.
"I know you won't say a th-"

"As long as you don't hurt her. I'll keep my mouth shut. Just, don't hurt my sister. " She lifted her head to see Jimin a few inches away. She looked so innocent, her brown eyes wide and with sincere concern. Don't choose a man like me when you grow up.

"So we have a deal?"

Jimin brought out his hand in a formal manner as if he were his parents agreeing upon this matter like a business signing.

"Deal."

And was that. That day, April: eighteen, quiet, civilized, decided to officially step into the oh so complicated life of Park Jimin: twenty, reckless, rich, Park Jimin.

authors note:
crappy chapter. Sorry for the grammar errors n such, but i was dying to make this update. this story is about to really start ::))))
also please listen to the song I put along with the picture. It is last hope by paramore :))) I hope you like it. THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND -lunareclipse taegus svyssk technicallyconfused
THANKS FOR THE COMMEMTS I REALLY APPRECIATE IT <3