three - his "lover"

The girl hadn't seen Jimin since the strange night she approached him in the dark alleyway. The last words she heard from him were, "Thank you." After that incident, she decided it would be best to stop following him (avoiding any possible interactions), knowing it would get quite awkward.

However, the time came when Jimin's family was invited over for a special dinner celebrating the recent success in their family's business collaboration. Their whole household was on a rather "serious" mission. Her parent's chaotic screams filled the house, and the sound of the vacuum cleaner nearly made her deaf. The disorder didn't bother her though; her parents had always been people pleasers. Always so determined to make things perfect when the Park family visited. Especially, since the Park's were much more wealthy than them. Wealth had some perks, but most of the time she felt as if it were a curse. She often compared their wealth to standing on a tight rope; without it she was sure her parents would fall. Most of the time she worried about what would happen to her parents if their lavish lifestyle were to be taken away.

In a matter of hours, everything was set. Every piece of high-priced furniture was dusted to its brim, their white marble floors were mopped (three times) until they shined, the lights in every part of the mansion were switched with newer bulbs emitting a brighter light, the food was set on plates imported from France, and most importantly her whole family was dressed to impress. The only piece missing was the presence of the Park family.

The girl waited patiently by her sister's side. Her sister sat up straight with confidence while she slumped lazily, left leg shaking as it had become a bad habit of hers.

"Would you stop? " Her older sister giggled, poking her leg. Even her sister's laugh was poised, it was slowly driving her insane.

"Sor-

"Get THE DOOR? WHERE'S THE BUTLER?!"
Their mother screamed, her voice echoed in the vastness of their squeaky clean home. And to think her parents weren't satisfied with the amount of wealth they already obtained.

"I'll get it mom, Robert is fixing something in the kitchen." The girl sighed, taking her time to the door.

As she opened it, a sleek looking Jimin appeared in front of her. He was fully dressed from head to toe: hair gelled back, a light scent of shaving cream, and a nice smile spread across his face. This was the same boy she saw in tears. The same boy who she witnessed commit many unrighteousness acts. He almost looked as innocent as her as he stood in the doorway with his hands folded by his sides.

"Hello, April."

"Jimin."

Neither made a move and both were as still as the nude statues in the girl's front yard.

"Um are you going to let me in?" He asked, startling the girl.

"Oh yeah." She said embarrassingly.

They walked inside. His overpriced dress shoes clattered against the expensive marble flooring. Her ears burned at the silence between them, this was the 'awkward' she was trying to evade.

Finally after thinking of the proper words to speak she turned in his direction, only to have her rather stunning sister, dressed in gold, walk in and interrupt.

"Jimin, nice to see you. Have Mr. and Mrs. Park arrived yet? " Her sister spoke with such sophistication and class. It made her parents proud.

The girl watched as Jimin's stare focused on her sister. His eyes gleamed like he was staring at the stars (in fact he was staring at one) and his expression was one of a lovesick puppy.

"No. But, I called they're on their way."

So. He's in love with her.