two - his lover's sister

Jimin's attention was altered from his lonesome thoughts to the girl who stood before him. It was his girlfriend's younger sister. What was an innocent girl like her doing in an alleyway at this ungodly hour, he thought.

"You?" He asked in confusion, forgetting the girl's name.

"Me," She answered taking a seat next to him against the brick wall.

"What do you need? Did someone send you here? Your sister?"

She shook her head, "I came here on my own."

"Why?"

"You're not the kind of guy everyone thinks you are."

"So you have been following me?"

The boy could tell she was nervous regardless of her calm demeanor.

"Yes," she replied.

"So. Now what?" He said turning to the girl.

Her features resembled none of her sister's. In fact, he often questioned if they were really related. The younger girl next to him had  darker skin tone than her sister's. She wasn't exactly tan, but her skin was darker than pale. She was tiny and a had no "meat" or figure, nonetheless she was pretty but not beautiful like her sister. Her sister was tall and slim; she had curves and her face glowed almost like one of a movie star.

"I just think you need someone who you can trust. Just thought you'd know that sometimes it's ok to go searching for real friends. Ones that won't judge you for who you really are."

"You already know everything. Why bother looking for a friend when you're already here." He let out a deep sigh and stood up. Although he had a can of beer an hour ago, he was completely sober and "safe" to be around. Knowing this he offered her his hand, "You don't have to be afraid of me."

"My name is April, by the way."

"I knew that."

"You don't have to lie to me to make me feel better."

"Okay, but I'll remember your name from now on." She took his hand and stood up next to him.

A/N:
Hello! So I'm hoping you guys are liking this story so far. I've decided to switch each chapters pov. So one chapter will be third person limited (the girl aka April) and the next to Jimin.
Comment message me ! Don't be a ghost reader ;) at least message me that you're reading this :))))