Chapter 4

My alarm woke me up and I groaned because a headache was forming. I got up and headed for the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and got in. I finished my shower and got out wrapping myself in a towel. I looked in the mirror and saw that I had a long scar running from my cheek to my chin. I sighed and went to my closet and changed into a plain white shirt, my black skinny jeans, a pair of dark blue converse, and my black hoodie and quickly put my hair into a messy bun.

I went downstairs and ate some cereal with juice. I grabbed my backpack and my skateboard. I put my hood up and started riding to school. I got there and put my head down ignoring the people around me. I got to my locker without being pestered by Daisy and her minions. I quickly grabbed my things for class and walked to it keeping my head down. I got in unnoticed and sat down next to my regular seat knowing Austin was going to sit there. The bell rang and people ran in and Austin was with them. He sat down next to me and was gonna say something but the teacher started talking," Lesley you know the rule you can't have your hoodie up during school," I pulled my hood down revealing my scar. Everyone gasped even the teacher was staring at me. I raised my eyebrow and he went back to teaching. He said that we could work on our project.

"We don't have our things so do you want to go to the study room so we can research on it," Austin said. I nodded and we went up to the teacher. People were still staring at me. We reached the teacher and Austin said," Can we go to the study room to research our project,"," Yeah, let me write you a note," he wrote us a note and we left to the study room. During our walk Austin started talking," So you didn't have that scar yesterday when you left,"," I know,"," Where did you get it from?"," That's none of your business," he sighed and stayed quiet.

We went inside the study room and headed to the computers and started our research. When the bell rang we had enough research written down so we left and went our separate ways to our classes. Class just finished and everyone was staring at me with curious eyes but, hasn't anyone ever told them curiosity killed the cat. I'm walking towards the lunch room. I haven't been here since school first started I'm always either at the roof or at the library. Before I entered I put up my hood and opened the doors and almost immediately everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

I kept my head down and walked towards the corner of the lunch room at an empty table. People around me watched my every move. As soon as I sat down everyone went back to what they were doing stealing a couple glances my way. I took out my phone and headphones and started listening to music. I laid my head down on the table and tapped my foot on the floor. The muffling of the people around me stopped and I soon felt a cold slimy substance on my back. I got up and turned around to find the culprit standing in all her glory.

"Look the bitch finally came here," Daisy said. I narrowed my eyes at her as she continued," Oh look she does have a mark were you abused by your parents? Do you have any bruises? Tell me where did you get this?" I kept an emotionless face and ignored her and started walking out of the cafeteria. As soon as I reached the doors she screamed back at me," You better stay away from Austin he's mine," I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Soon enough I cleaned off my hoodie and  the bell ran and I had to get to gym.

I quickly grabbed my things and headed for the changing rooms and changed into gym clothes. I got out and saw people arriving and going to the changing rooms. I took my bun out and put it into a pony tail. The boys all came out at the same time and a couple minutes later the rest of the girls came out. Some looked straight out slutty and some looked decent, although they wore really tight clothing. I on the other hand had loose clothing.

The teacher came in and started instructing what we were going to do," Ok so today we are going to be playing kickball I want Austin and Gabriel as captains and Austin picks first," I ended up being on Gabriel's team and I was his last choice but I could care less.