Chapter 9

I woke up one hour early because I have to get ready and S can attack at any time. I took a short ten minute shower. I got out and put on black leggings, a dark grey tank top, my leather jacket, and my blue and black running shoes. I went downstairs and made myself eggs, bacon, and toast. After I ate I went back to my room. I grabbed my duffel bag from the floor and put it on my bed. I opened it up and grabbed my pistol I put it in a pocket inside my leather and put a hand gun on the other side of it. I put two pocket knives in a strap that's tied around my ankle and put down my leg sleeve. I made sure I had everything and the stuff was hidden. I grabbed my backpack and left my house. I walked to school. Strangers passing by may think I'm a regular teenager heading for school, since I'm calm on the outside, but on the inside I'm screaming I'm freaking out.

When I arrive at school I go straight to my locker. I put everything up and grab the things I need for class. I close my locker and head off to class. Before I can enter an arm with long nails grabs my arm and for a moment I panick, but soon realize it's just Daisy so I calm down. I'm pulled out of my thoughts as I'm slammed into a locker. I fake whimpered and cower away.

"Bitch what did I tell you? I told you to stay away from Austin," she slapped me with more force than I thought she was and my head moved to the side. I turned my head back to her and find her smirking at me. "You better stay away this is your second warning next time won't be," with that she walked away. I turned away and walked the different way to class. I walked in the class and sat down next to Austin who was already in class. Actually mostly all of the class was in here. I guess Daisy held me back more than I thought. The bell rang and the teacher walked in. I took notes as the teacher started talking about an essay that we have a already done.

As the teacher kept talking she was interrupted by the intercom coming on.

This is not a drill go to the back of the class and stay quiet. People have entered the school stay safe and quiet. Lock your doors and block the windows.

Everybody started panicking and they moved to the back of the class. I helped the teacher block the windows and lock the door. After that we went back with the rest of the class. On the inside I'm panicking, but I have to stay calm. I made sure I had great access to my weapons and that I wouldn't hurt any of the students. There was a loud bang on the doors around us and screaming. Our class stayed as quiet as possible when they started banging on the door. I guess the door wasn't locked very good because the door was knocked down. A man came in and he looked at our class. The girls screamed around me and some guys whimpered. I was frozen. Is this the people who keep sending me those notes? My thoughts are interrupted when a loud voice spoke up.

"Lesley get up! The man commanded. I soon see that the guy has a small gun and two more on his waist. I'm about to get up when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Lesley don't get up," Austin says in a quiet whisper.

"Lesley get up," the man says.

"I have to I'm sorry," I say to Austin. I get up and he looks toward me. "Finally come on we have to get to S," he said. I froze. This is it this is what he meant. "Get Austin too," he says,"No this is my fight not his leave him alone," I say. "Get him or else,"he says,"Or else what?" I ask. He pulls his gun out and points it toward the students. I narrow my eyes and pull out my pistol and point it towards him. "I said no know leave him alone," I grit my teeth. He smirks at me,"I don't think you want anything to happen to his family now would you?" He asks. I lower my gun and look towards Austin. I quickly lift up my gun and shoot it at the man without looking away from Austin. It hits his chest and I see him fall to the ground. The teacher and the students look over at me in shock.

"Look I need you guys to trust me right now okay I'm going to lead you guys out of here and to safety I promise," I say. They look at me hesitantly before nodding. I quickly put my hair up into a pony tail and motion for them to follow me. I grab the gun from the man and quickly ask the students,"Does anyone know how to shoot a gun?" To my surprise Austin and Max raise their hands. I hand over the guns over to them,"Don't use these unless you really have to and make sure it's on child lock. If you use it make sure to take the lock off," I command. They both hesitantly nod. I slowly walk over to the door and look to my left and to my right. Luckily there is no one in the hallway an I motion for the students to follow me. I head toward the front doors, but two people in all black come out from the corner and they instantly lift their guns. I lift mine too and shoot the one on the right. Instead of hooting the one on the left I put the gun in my pocket and lunge at him.