Chapter 13

Today I woke up energized for some reason and I mostly never wake up energized or happy which is weird. I'm not a morning person and this just surprises me. Does this have to do with the fact that I'm going on a date with Austin? Nah it wouldn't be. Unless...

I shake my head and get up from my bed. I walk into my closet and grab a blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and blue and black vans. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal with milk and ate it. Minutes later Ryder comes down and grabs a box of his own cereal with milk and ate that.

I went to the living room and started watching reruns of ICarly. I was on the part when Carly and Sam where going into the scary apartment when it turned off on me.

"Hey!"I yelled. I looked towards Ryder and saw him holding the plug that goes to the t.v. and tackled him to the ground. I punched him in his stomach not too hard but enough to make him groan in pain.

"What was that for?"

"You never and I mean never do that!"

"Sorry I just wanted I ask you something," I got up and helped him up too. "What?" I asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to have a you and me day," I nodded my head in yes and I grabbed my car keys. I walked to my car Ryder following behind me. I went inside and started the car. Ryder got in beside me and I turned to him. "Where do you want to go?" He shrugged,"Do you want to go to the mall I need new clothes," he said. "Do you have any money?" He smiled sheepishly and shook his head. I chuckled and drove out of the garage and into the street. Once the garage door closed I drove towards the mall.

Once at the mall he dragged me into different stores at a time and I swear he was like an average white girl at the mall. I hate the mall. Period. So every time he went somewhere different and we spent a long time in it I would groan and sometimes I hit my head on the wall. After a couple of hours he declared that he was hungry and we went to the food court.

"Wait don't you have that date with Austin today?" He asks me. I nod my head,"We have to get you something I'm thinking a short but puffy dress and some heels," I stopped him before he could continue,"Hell no! I don't wear dresses or heels or any of that shit ok I'll just buy some skinny jeans and a shirt," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Can you at least wear a skirt," he said giving me the puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes but nodded my head not wanting to argue any longer.

"I have to tell you something," Ryder said. "Ok," I said,"I'm gay," he muttered looking down. A smile lights up my face,"That's so cool I've always wanted a gay bestfriend,","Your okay with it?","Of course why wouldn't I?","Its just I thought you would be mad or disgusted," he shrugged. "That's crazy you need to get that out of your mind and anybody who thinks otherwise you send them to me," I said. He cracks a smile and a small chuckle leaves his mouth. I smile with him and once we finish Ryder drags me into a store filled with dresses,heels, and skirts. Everything was bright colored so I dragged Ryder out of the store and I went to Rue 21 and I went to the skirts. I was on the edge of giving up when I find a black skater skirt so I grab that and I head to the shirts where Ryder is. I show the skirt to Ryder and he nods in approval and he gives me a maroon tank top and a leather jacket. I go to the dressing room and changed into the clothes. Once I was changed I got out and showed Ryder.

"Omg that's perfect go get changed we have to leave," he claps his hands together in joy. I shake my head and do what he says. I get out after changing and I pay for the clothes. We head for the car and once we're inside I drive us home.

Once we arrive I go to my room and look at the clock,6:47, I shrug my shoulders and I head into the shower with my clothes. I take a short shower and make sure to shave. I change into the clothes and look in the mirror. I look through my drawers and I find a really old hair dryer because I don't use it and I dry my hair. Once it's dry I put on black ankle socks and my black and white converse. I look into mirror and go downstairs. Once downstairs I see Ryder sitting down in the living room and I sit down next to him. He looks over at me and smiles so wide and starts screaming. I look at him confused.