Chapter 11

"Should we wake them up?"

"They look so cute together."

I hear people around me say then, I hear a small click. I groan and try to get up, but two arms are wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes and come face to face with Austin's sleeping face. I look up and see everybody around us with a look of awe. I poke Austin's face and I hear him groan.

"Austin get up," I say.

"No leave me alone," he says. "Get up or I'll push you off the bed," I say. He groans, but gets up. Once he notices that they're watching he blushes a little.
I laugh at his face and so does everybody else. He playfully glares at us, but he still smiles. I sit up on the bed and watch as realization goes across his face.

"Didn't you say you were gonna tell me what was so bad?" He says. I sigh and nod,"I don't want James in here to hear this so can you guys leave?" I ask Melissa politely. She nods and leaves. I look between Austin and Ryder  nervously. I play with the gown and speak up,"Well I'm good friends with an ex fighter and he saw potential in me and he taught me how to fight and from there he put me into street fighting. That's the only way I could've gotten money for the house and everything," they look at me in shock.

They both sigh and rub their faces with their hands. "Are you going to get out of it?" Ryder asks. I think about it for a minute before replying,"No,","Why? I can take care of you know I'm old enough to get a job and get a house of our own," he argues. "Ryder look jobs these days you have to have a diploma or be in school and I don't even think you were ever in school," I say. "I was in school until Junior year when we had to move here and I couldn't even go to finish school," he says. "I'll quit and I'll help you get back in school. I have money left over so we can also use that," I say after a couple minutes. He hugs me and rubs my back. I hug him back and let go after a couple of minutes. The doctor comes in and tells me that I can leave so I start getting up.

"Did one of you bring me clothes?" I ask them. Austin nods and hands me a bag. I grab it from him and walk into the bathroom. I change into the nirvana t-shirt, black leather pants, black vans, and a black beanie. I was careful with my shoulder and stomach making sure the pain was bearable. I walk out as I hear a smack. I look over at Austin and Ryder to see Austin holding the back of his head pain in his face. I furrow my eyebrows,"Why did you hit him?" I ask,"Well, when you were leaving you could see your ass and this guy looked at your ass for more than he should have," Ryder says angrily. I fight back the blush and hug Ryder. "Don't worry that's all he'll be able to see," I say. "Thanks for the clothes Austin nice choices," I compliment Austin and he nods.

We leave the room and head toward the waiting room. When we get there I see Melissa and James sitting patiently on the chairs. Once they see me James runs up to us while Melissa walks over. James runs up to me and holds his hands up indicating to hold him. I grab him and pull him up and balance him on my hip. We walk over to Melissa's car and get in. She drives us to my house so we can clean the place up and get it started again. Once we arrive Melissa and James leave leaving me, Austin, and Ryder to the mess. I open my door and walk over to the living room. The t.v. was broken so we threw that away. The couch was the only thing salvageable while the sofas were ripped so we also threw that away. We cleaned it up to make it look nicer and went into the kitchen. We threw away the food and all the plates and all the pans. The only thing that was good in there was the island, the refrigerator, the dish washer, and the stools.

Once we finished with the kitchen it was already getting dark. I sighed and my stomach growled. I looked up at the guys,"Guys I'm hungry," I say.

"You want to go out for dinner?" Austin asks. We nod and I grab the keys to my black Bugatti. I led them to my garage and put in the pass code. The door opened and I ran to my car. I unlocked my car and turned to Austin and Ryder. There faces were one of pure shock. Ryder was the first one to break the silence.

"How the hell did you get this?" He asks me,"With the money I got," I say simply. I get into the drivers seat and Ryder gets into the passenger seat while Austin takes the back. "Boys you better hold onto your seat and make sure the seatbelt is buckled and don't worry I do have my license," I say. The garage door opens and I exit. As soon as it closes I speed off towards the diner at the other side of town. As I'm speeding down the road I look down and see that I'm going at 100mph, so I slow down a little, but keep going fast. You see after I got my car I used to street race, but I got out once I saw how dangerous and more risky it was to get caught by the cops. Once we arrived at the dinner I parked so fast by the time the guys recovered I was out of the car and walking towards the  entrance. I waited a few minutes before the guys caught up to me. I locked my car and walked in the boys trailing behind me. We walked towards a booth in the back and sat down.

"What the hell was that you were going so fucking fast," Austin broke the silence. "That wasn't even fast bring me to a race track and I'll show you what fast is," I say. The look at me like I grew another head and shook there heads. A waitress came over looking annoyed, but once she saw us she put on a large smile.

"Hi my name is Clarissa and I'll be taking your order. What would you like to drink?" She asks while staring at me the whole time. I shift uncomftorably,"I'll take a Dr. Pepper," I say. The guys order the same thing and she leaves. When she leaves immediately the guys start laughing.

"You should've seen your face and how she was staring at you," Austin says. Ryder keeps laughing and I roll my eyes. She comes back with our drinks and sets them on our table and whilst doing so she practically shoves her boobs in my face.

"What can I get for you guys," she winks at me. I clear my throat,"I'll take a bacon cheeseburger with some fries," I say. "I'll take a cheeseburger and fries," Ryder says. "I'll take a burger with onion rings," Austin says. She bits her lip and leaves giving me a wink. "That was weird," Ryder says laughing. I glare at him and roll my eyes.

We start talking about random things when someone clears there throat. I look over thinking Clarissa would be there but, I see Daisy standing there.

"Before you guys say anything I just want to apologies to Lesley. I'm sorry of all those times I hit you or insulted you. I was just mad because Austin gave you all that attention and know that I think about it I was acting like a complete whore. Also, thank you so so much for saving me back there I owe you one," I look at her in shock. "Um yea no problem I'll see you around Daisy," I give her a hug and before she leaves I hear her whisper into my ear,"You and Austin would make a cute couple I ship it," she giggles while I blush and sit back down. She leaves and the boys look at me curiously. I wave them off and we sit in silence.

Soon enough Clarissa comes over with our food and she slips a piece of paper under my plate. I take a drink of my soda as she whispers in my ear,"Call me and I'll give you a good time," she winks at me and I choke on my drink, eyes wide. My face turns red as she giggles and leaves swaying her hips.

"What did she say?" Ryder asks. "Call her if I want to have a good time," I shivered. The laughed at me while I just stood there horrified. I'm not against gay people, but I'm not one so that was new. After the guys calmed down we ate our food and threw away our trash. After that we left and I drove home. They kept screaming at me to slow down, but I kept going.

Once we got home Austin and Ryder ran inside. I shook my head and went inside. Once inside I saw that the guys were watching t.v. They took up most of the space so I sat down on the floor.

After watching a couple shows I tamed and decided I should go to bed.

"Guys I'm going to sleep someone can sleep on the couch and I don't know about the other," I said tiredly.

"I'm taking the couch," Ryder yelled.

"No fair where am I going to sleep?" Austin pouted.

"You can sleep with Lesley," Ryder suggested. Austin looked at me for approval and I groggily nodded me head heading to my room. Once I got there I grabbed some clothes and headed towards my bathroom.

Once I changed I put my hair into a messy bun came out from the bathroom I saw that Austin was in the bed with a shirt on, but no pants just boxers. I sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed. I got under the covers and late down away from him. I fell asleep jut as I felt arms wrap around my waist.