Story Up!

Hello, everyone. Welcome, if you made it this far I congratulate you on going through that much cringe. I would like to thank every single one of you guys, however, because the fact that you wanted to read my story is amazing and I'm really thankful for that.

I've uploaded the first chapter for the rewritten version of this story. You can go ahead and check it out on my profile. I was going to wait a while more but I decided to just go ahead and post so please, if you'd like, go check it out!

°°°

The Nerd's A Street Fighter

Description :

"You don't know anything about my life, Xavier!" I yelled at him, throwing my hands up.

"Listen to me Adalia!" Xavier yelled back but I ignored him. I needed to do this on my own, he's just going to get in my way.

//

Adalia is your not so average teen. Rebellious and she thinks she can do anything because she can fight. She can stop the average fighter but she sure as hell can't stop anything bigger than her, especially when that is me.

Xavier is your average "rebellious" teen. He's your typical bad boy. He gets the girls, gets in fights, street fights, and he thinks he can change the good girl to a bad girl.

Little do they know, they're both not ready for what's to come. Hopefully they learn to work together or it really will end in a blood bash.

°°°

Have an amazing day or night! Bye lovelies! <3