Chapter 7

Sunday passed by very quickly. All I did was stay in the house and in the afternoon I got a note saying I had three days left. I'm really anxious about when they are going to attack because it can be anytime. Right know I'm in the roof. I would eat my lunch but stupid Daisy took it away from me and threw it in the trash. I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands. The bell rang and I groaned. I got up off the bench I was sitting on and walked to my locker. I opened my locker and I grabbed my gym clothes. I walked to the bathroom and changed. The only reason I changed in the bathroom is because I still have the bruises on my stomach and I can't have the students giving me questioning looks. Everybody was already giving me looks when I came to school with a cut lip and a bruised cheek.

I got out of the bathroom and walked toward the gym. Once I got there the teacher was setting up the cones in the middle of the gym and everyone was out of the gym. I quickly snuck to the back of the crowd and waited for instructions.

"Alright today we are going to be playing a game I like to call dodgeball," he said. Immediately the guys and some girls started cheering and the rest of the girls groaned. "Okay today I want the captains to be Austin and Max," Max is one of the popular kids. He's a jock and extremely arrogant. Soon enough it's just me and another girl to be picked on a team. That girl is Daisy. Daisy looks over at me and smirks,"I'm going to be on Austin's team because he likes me better than you," she said. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, but I simply just looked away. The smirk leaves her face when Austin says,"I want Lesley," I walk over to Austin and stay behind my team.

The other team have very bad aim. I'm standing in the middle of everything in the back, I'm wide open and they keep missing they've gotten almost all of my team, but me. I groaned and grabbed a ball. I spun the ball in my hands and waited.

My team is almost all gone. It's just me and Austin left there is three people left on the other team. I watched as Austin hit a jock and watched Max hit Austin. It's just me vs Max and a jock. Max chuckled and grabbed a ball. I raised my eyebrow,"What?" He shrugged,"Nothing this is going to be easy," you know what I'm done with this bullshit. I rolled the ball in my hand and cracked my neck. The jock threw the ball at me but I blocked it and threw it at him. It hit him in the leg and I watched as his face grew into one of shock. Max was looking at the other guy in shock so I took that as an advantage and hit him in his stomach.

I pumped my fist as my team ran over to me. The whole gym looked at me in shock. I cleared my throat,"I'm going to go change..." I trailed off at the end. I quickly grabbed my things and ran to the locker room. I quickly changed and a soon as I had my shirt over my self the other girls came in and started changing. A couple of them smiled at me, but most of them glared at me.  I put my shoes on, grabbed my bag and headed out. I walked to my locker and opened it up. I put the things I need in my bag and left. I put down my skateboard and started riding home. During my ride I heard a honk to my right. I looked over and saw that Austin was in his car.

"Need a ride?" He asked. I stopped and nodded and got into his car. As soon as I put on my seatbelt he drove off. "Hey can you grab my bag from the back?" He asked as he pulled over. I nodded and grabbed the bag I looked over at him to see him staring at me.

"What?" I ask,"What the hell is that?" He pointed to my shirt. Confused I looked down and saw that my shirt had ridden up and my bruise was visible. My eyes widened and I pulled my shirt back down,"Nothing," I said. "Look I know you're not telling me something and it has to with that," he pointed to my stomach and continued,"But I'm going to let it go.. for now," he added the last part in a whisper. He put the car back on the road and drove. Once we got to my house I saw that people were running out of it in black masks and going towards a black van with tinted windows. As soon I shot out of my car they were speeding down the road. I ran inside my house and saw that they ruined everything in there. My pictures of when I was actually happy and with my parents. My furniture that I worked so hard for. I ran up to my room and went in. My stuff was thrown everywhere but what killed me was that the picture that Austin was looking at was torn in half on the floor. I dropped to my knees and grabbed the picture. I slowly put it so it aligned hoping for it to fit like a puzzle piece but as soon as I let go both pieces let go of each other. I was mad no I was furious. They are so going to get it when they attack. I'm going to rip them to shreds. I stood up angrily and saw Austin standing at my bedroom door his mouth open and his eyes wide.

"Can you leave?" I asked ,"Are you sure you want me to leave?" He asks. I nodded and he left. I quickly took out my laptop that was hidden in my closet in a small compartment and opened up the security cameras. I put the video to this morning and saw that one guy shot all my cameras and they sat down a piece of paper on my coffee table. I quickly ran over to my living room or what's left of it and grabbed the note off the perfectly fine coffee table. I opened it up and it said.

Hope you like your new decorating I think it looks nice well, you have 2 days left- S

I've decided and tomorrow I'm not going to school. Tomorrow I'm going to be at the gym and start training the hardest. I groaned I thought this would be easy. I just hope that whatever happens to Austin, James, and Melissa there safe. I would be devastated if anything happened to them. I sighed and went up to my room. I went in the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once it was at the right temperature I stripped of my clothes and stepped in.

Once I was finished I got out, I wrapped a towel around myself and went to the closet and changed into a red tank top and some black sweats. I crawled into bed and fell asleep after thinking tomorrow over.