Whoops

Bella POV
"Shit I'm stupid, of anyone I could have blurted that out to why did it have to be Rose and Em? The one that practically hates me and the one that can't keep his mouth shut even if you glue it shut." I looked down, too scared to look my adoptive brother or sister in the face. "I just know they hate me now...I mean Edwards their brother first of course they will take his side in anyth.." I was brought out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder followed by arms wrapping around me in a bear hug. Surprised, I look up into the concern and understanding eyes of Rosalie. "Wait she's not going to kill me?" "You.. Your not mad at me?" Emmett goes to make some smart comment but is shut up by a glare from rose "of course we aren't mad Bella, sure it's surprising since you and Edward seemed so head over heals but you can't force feelings that aren't there. Especially as a vampire." Rose said with a comforting smile "I don't think I have ever seen Rose smile before" Emmett laughed at that "shit did I say that out loud?" One good thing about being a vampire, I can't blush anymore but that don't stop people from seeing my embarrassment. "Yeah Bella-Bear you can't help if you love someone else" I looked down "I don't love someone else...do I?" I looked up when Rose smacked Emmett upside the head "Ouch! Babe that hurt!" Rose just shook her head and looked back down to me "don't worry Bella, we won't tell anyone. Right Emmett?" Em nodded smiling " yeah Don't worry Bella-Bear I won't tell Eddy, though you might want to also confirm that with tinker bell over there" he nodded in the direction where Alice's spiky hair was visible around the corner. When I looked over and made eye contact with Alice she turned and ran upstairs "I hope she isn't mad at me, I don't think I could handle her hating me. She's the first one that fully accepted me and has always been here for me during times when even Edward wasn't." I bit my lip getting up "guess I have to go talk to her now too." Rose gave me a sympathetic look and went back to her magazine while Em grabbed his controller. I turned and looked up the stairs and saw no sight of the pixie "guess she went into her room" I took a deep, unseeded breath before ascending the stairs "well this is going to be fun.."

AN: well there's 2 chapters of the story. I hope y'all like it, let me know what y'all think. I seem to be writing more then one a day so maybe I should upload one chapter a day only? That was I have back up for when I can't think of what to write. Let me know what y'all think I should do.
~DK