Realizations

When I got to the top of the stairs I looked down the hall towards Alice's room where the faint glow of the light was visible under the door. "Well this is going to be fun" I close my eyes as I reach her door before hesitantly knocking "Alice..? Can I come in..?" I heard some shuffling from the other side of the door fallowed by a faint "yeah come on" I slowly opened the door to see Alice putting away some papers, her back was to me and she seemed to me humming to some song unknown to me which made me smile "she's always so happy, energetic, and just bubbly. Wonder how she always manages to be like that, and so beautiful.. Wait what? Where did that come from? Of course she's beautiful all vampires are ..but she is so much more.." I was pulled out of my thoughts by a set of tiny hands waving in my face "hello? Earth to Bella come back to me Bella " I look down and see the pixie on her tippy toes to look me in the face better. "Huh?" I blinked a few times confused and she just giggled and danced over to her bed sitting down and patting the space next to her. I bit my lip as I went to sit by her, I couldn't look at her so I just watched my hands in my lap. "You know it's amazing how you are still a nervous wreck even after the change" I heard Alice laugh next to me causing me to look up at her "yeah well at least this nervous wreck can see over the wheel of a car" she just laughed and rolled her eyes. "That, my dear Isabella, was a lame comeback" she placed her hand on my cheek as she said this " and besides I'll have you know i am 5 inches tall enough to see over" I didn't even really hear the second part of what she said, all I could concentrate on was her hand on me "why is that bothering me? It never has before..could I like...Alice?" I shook my head and looked Alice in the eyes before blurting out "why were you spying downstairs?" She sighed and got up and started pacing around the room "I didn't mean to spy I just... I over heard that you might like someone else and I thought maybe.. " she stopped for a second and glanced at me "well I was just curious. You and Edward always seemed so perfect I never thought you could like.. Someone else. " at this point Alice had stopped pacing and was standing by her full wall window looking outside, "wow she's really upset over this isn't she? That proves she wouldn't like me even if I told her I might" "I don't know what happened Alice it was like.. One day I loved him and the next I didn't care anymore" I looked down at my hands fearing she would hate me now. "So do you know who you DO like?" I jumped slightly at her voice so suddenly going back to her usual energetic tone, and the fact that she was only a few inches away was a shock too. "Huh? Oh um.. No..well I mean maybe.. I don't know Alice it's just all so weird. I'm mostly just confused about the whole thing I mean.. I have to think about Nessie too here, I can't just make her choose between parents, it sucks and I know that from experience" I sat there thinking about how I spent most of my life with my mother after her and Charlie split when I was a baby "if I hadn't gone to live with Charlie I might have never met the Cullen's.." Alice nods, a serious look flashing across her face before smiling again "so when should Edward, Jazz, and Ness be back from their hunting trip?" I asked trying to sway the conversation away from my possible love interests. Alice's eyes glazed over briefly before smiling again but something looked off "in about 48 seconds" I nodded and got up starting to walk back downstairs to greet them. "Was her smile fake? And if so why? Wouldn't she be happy the boys are coming home? Well at least happy Jasper is.." Thinking of her and Jasper being together gave me a strange feeling causing me to stop in my tracks "am I.. Jealous of Jasper?"

A/N: well there's chapter 3, I hope y'all are enjoying it so far. As I said I'm gonna try and update once a day, See you in the next chapter, and as always I would love input from y'all ^~^
-DK