Prologue

AND MAY I PRESENT TO YOU! THE PROLOGUEE!!!

-----

"And why exactly are you handing him over to me?" Erza asked with an annoyed tone as the baby in her hands kept on playing with her scarlet bangs.

"Because, he likes the color scarlet! Look! He never even stops saying that word!" Ultear sighed and pointed to the bluenette.

"Scwawet... Scwawet!" Baby Jellal gurgled cutely and Erza fought the urge for a giggle to exit her mouth. Meredy cooed and gave the baby a treat that the baby toyed with and threw on the floor.

"But those were expensive cookies..." Meredy wept over the fallen cookies and crouched down to retrieve every crumb and piece.

Ultear sighed again. "All I'm saying is that, if anyone were capable enough to take care of him, it would be you."

Meredy stood up suddenly, her sad demeanor turning happy once again. "And the best part with keeping a baby Jellal is the fact that he still didn't lose his Heavenly Body Magic! In which lies the meaning of this," Meredy paused and snapped her fingers causing the whole guild to blackout and turn dark. Jellal suddenly glowed as he chewed on a lock of her hair amidst the dark area.

"And if you make him laugh..." Meredy tickled the baby and Jellal suddenly illuminated the place like a disco ball.

Erza fought the urge to laugh and raised up a brow. "Jellal isn't some kind of merchandise that you can just advertise about and give away."

Ultear shook her head and 'tske-ed' "No, no, no. We are not giving him away. We're just looking for someone who can occupy him for about..."

Meredy giggled evilly. "A very long time."

Ultear nodded. "Yes. And all you have to do is change his diapers every once in a while and feed him. End of story!"

Erza took a good look at the baby who smiled at her. She kept a straight face and the baby kept on smiling. When, in fact, the baby wasn't even in her hands anymore!

Ultear sweat dropped. "In addition to the changing his diapers and feeding him, I suggest you don't take your eyes off him for even a second. He's a great escapist, plus he's real sneaky."

Erza nearly fainted when Natsu and Gray were brawling and the baby was right there. In front of them!

She dashed towards baby Jellal and summoned a dozen of swords that stopped the Dragon slayer and Ice mage in their tracks. Natsu and Gray froze in fear and utter shock, while the infant was still smiling and giggling!

Erza huffed and held the baby in her arms, "Mer, Ul, I think it might be best if Master--"

Her eyes widened and twitched when all she saw was a note at the exact same spot where the two Crime Sorciere females were standing a while ago.

She took the note and squinted her eyes to read the poorly written (in a hurry) words.

See you soon bye!

Mer and Ul.

Erza looked at the infant in her hands and spoke.

"Jellal, behave."

The baby only giggled back.

-----

That's right Jellal. Behave. First chapter may be posted in maybe...

hours later? *awkward smile*

Jer-chan