Surpise, Surprise!

The dragonslayers began to run around in circles to search for the toddler. Wendy went inside Fairy Hills and she caught Jellal's scent. Natsu and Gajeel were following Wendy.

"Are you sure we're on the right track?" Natsu asked. "All we took scent from was a sock after all."

Wendy nodded. "I am very sure. But the scent only remained in Fairy Hills."

Gajeel rolled his eyes. "Then he's at Fairy Hills! I think the Monster didn't even search that well."

The petite girl shook her head. "No. Erza thoroughly searched. Plus, the scent only remained in one spot. On a highchair in Erza's room."

Natsu scratched his neck. "Well, that leaves us no choice. We should spread out."

The exceeds arrived and Carla coughed to receive everyone's attention. "The investigatory team has given us info."

"Mira and Laxus have figured it out with Lucy and Levy." Pantherlily interjected.

Happy nodded his head. "There's a huge possibility that baby Jellal teleported away! Warren tried using telepathy to track him down, but it seems that Jellal's lacrima ID isn't available when he's a child. He's too young to possess it at this moment."

Gajeel rubbed his chin. So, it's as if we're on a wild goose-chase here. We don't know where he could've gone off. He possibly could've teleported to Alvarez!"

Wendy gasped. "Let's just hope for the best and find him."

Natsu's ears perked up.

"Faiwy Tail!...Ewza...telepowted way!"

Natsu smiled. "You guys heard that?"

Wendy and Gajeel nodded.

"Fro thinks so too!"

all of them face-palmed.

He was with Sabertooth all along.

- - - - -

Jellal's POV

"We should just get through this forest if we ever want to arrive at Fairy Tail!" Sting cheered.

Yukino raised up an eyebrow. "Why don't we just take the train? That would be so much easier."

Sting sweat-dropped. "Dragonslayer flaws."

Rogue nodded as the thought of riding a carriage to save Fro while his motion sickness was in play crossed his mind. A shiver went up his spine.

Lector and Yukino sweat-dropped. "Motion sickness. Right."

"Fro thinks so too!"

I could only listen as Frosch carried me on his back. Yukino was carrying the cake, but she decided to put it in a box so that it's journey-ready. I wouldn't want the cake squashed as well.

Fro checks on me from time to time and I enjoy being up in the air, even if it's only a few feet from the ground. The feeling is just refreshing.

I'm thankful to the Sabertooth members for taking me back home. Phew-- I'm thankful it wasn't Mermaid Heel I ran into. I would have been--

"Oh, if it isn't Sting Eucliffe, Sabertooth Master?"

"Kagura Mikazuchi, what brings you here?"

...chopped down to bite-sized pieces.

- - - - -

Back at the guild...

"Erza, you have to calm down! Don't get your panties in such a twist! Natsu and the others will find him!" Lucy said as Erza's eyes twitched.