Park

"And there you go!" Erza clasped her hands together as Baby Jellal giggled and clapped clad in new clothes. Erza bought him a hoodie his size and pants that complement the black hoodie. Her eyes shone with wonder. (Just imagine chibi-Jellal ;))

"Are you ready to go to the park?" She cooed and he responded by giggling and smiling. She internally sighed.

He never stops smiling. Just like when we were young.

And he's young.

"Ew-za?" Baby Jellal called out and she responded to his call with an asking 'yes'.

"What's a pawk?"

Erza sighed. "It's a place where kids usually have fun and play."

Jellal nodded his head. (A/N: Guys, if nodding Jellal is getting annoying, he does that whenever he learns new stuff. 'Kay?)

Erza finished dressing up and held the hand of Baby Jellal. He giggled and jumped as they exited the dorms with several sneaky eyes that was surely having their eyes on the bluenette she was holding.

~~Time Skip~~

"Yay!" The three year old cheered when he saw fish in the fish pond. He twirled his hands in the pond and a teenage girl went near him.

"Hi baby!" She greeted and Jellal looked at the lady with confusion in his cute eyes but replied a cut, "Hewo."

"Do you like some cookies?" Another girl appeared and Jellal shook his head .Another girl appeared and patted his head.

"Hi! Are you lost?" The girl who patted his head asked and he shook his head again.

While Jellal was getting some attention from the females in the park, Erza was starting to get ticked off. It was a good thing that none of the girls realized it was actually the man who reached the number one spot in the Most Wanted Boyfriends in the Sorcerer's Magazine.

Which she was currently reading right now.

And it pissed her.

A lot.

Erza stood up from her side of the bench and once baby Jellal saw her, he reached out his cutearms and looked at her with pleading eyes.

Pleading eyes that obviously asked her for help from the unwanted attention he was receiving.

She sighed and pushed the fawning crowd aside. Many of the girls boo-ed at her and she shot them a glare.The girls scurried away, leaving the toddler alone. She picked up the toddler and he cooed almost lovingly at her. It was like he was thanking her for the picking-up-and-putting-him-in-her-arms act.

He giggled and patted her nose and she chuckled. He leaned into her and in the next minute, he was asleep.

She sighed and made her way back to the apartment. It was a long day.

Though it was probably only three hours when they stayed in the park. Which wasn't very long.

-------

As Erza arrived at Fairy Hills and opened the door to her apartment, she was surprised that the lights were on and saw Levy and the Fairy Tail girls in the dorm sitting on the couch in her living room. Erza raised up a brow and placed the sleeping baby Jellal carefully on the couch, adding a pillow to cushion his head.

"So? Is that Jellal Fernandes?" Evergreen whispered, with incredulity in her tone and Erza nodded.

"THE Jellal Fernandes?" Laki asked as she took a close look at the ever-snoring toddler. Erza nodded her head again as she sat on the couch with the girls.

"Ultear and Meredy left him at the guild and asked me to take care of him." The redhead stated resolutely and Juvia sweat dropped.

"Probably why Meredy-chan was acting guilty earlier when she came to visit the guild." Juvia said. Erza sighed.

"I suppose that-- Wait. Meredy visited?" Erza jumped from her relaxed state and faced the Water Mage.

"Yes. She visits everyday!" Juvia exclaimed and Erza leaned back on her chair.

"Perhaps giving Meredy a visit would be the best." She paused and whipped her head to Levy. "Levy!"

Levy saluted and whipped her head to Erza,"Yes ma'am?!"

Erza stood up and pointed out the window. "LET LUCY IN!"

Outside, Lucy yelped as her presence has been compromised. Levy pulled the blonde in and Lucy thanked her best friend.

Wendy giggled. "Jellal-san looks so cute!"

Carla nodded her head. "I must say. Erza?" The exceed called out and the redhead caught Carla's attention. "What is it?"

"Is Jellal being a trouble to you?" She asked and Erza shook her head.

"No. He's a good boy. In fact, he is very obedient." Erza stated with a smile and Cana smirked.

"But what if I do this?" The drunk female poked the bluenette's cheeks and the toddler rubbed his eyes as it stung with tears.

The females in the room widened their eyes as the bluenette cried loudly and was bathed in a bright light. The next second they opened their eyes, Cana was probably blasted with a spell that pinned her onto the wall and piles of armors dang-ed and clang-ed on her head.

Everyone looked with incredulity at the baby who stopped crying and shifted his face to Erza as he rubbed his tired eyes.

"Ew-za..." He reached out his arms and the other girls in the room felt the twinkle in their eyes as Erza cooed and lifted the toddler into her arms. Baby Jellal cooed back and released a giggle and Erza patted his head.

"That's right. Blast the bad people who wake you up." Erza said and Jellal smiled.

When Jellal was asleep again, everyone reminded themselves not to piss either one of the red and blue duo.

Or they'd have to face the wrath of Baby Jellal.

-------

WAAAAHHH!! I HAD THIS STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW! And now you know better than to piss Baby Jellal off...

Next up is about Baby Jellal's mind, probably in Jellal's POV (Yay!) and if it's not... throw Oreos and Strawberry at me xD

Sorry about the long time this took.

Next update might take long.

-Jer-chan-