Goose Chase

found out that the one I published a few days ago was a draft... And the title was all wrong. I rewrote it and hoped for Wattpad to fix that problem. The latest chapter I tried to save said it was already published, but when I checked it out, I was beyond mortified. Again, I apologize.

-------------------------------------------------

"JELLAL! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"BLUES CLUES! ARE YOU BEHIND THE BUSHES?!"

"JELLAL-SAN!"

Natsu sniffed the air. "He's going further. Sting's scent is still with him. Why the hell are they going through the forest?" Gajeel's face turned into a grimace due to impatience. Wendy,on the other hand, decided to stop in her tracks and think.

"GUYS! WE HAVE TO HURRY UP THE SEARCH!" Happy flew towards them and Natsu's face scrunched up in confusion.

"What? Why?" Wendy asked and Carla panted as she landed on Wendy's head in exhaustion.

"We heard Erza's boots! AND IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S RAMPAGING!"

Narsu scratched his nape. "Are you sure it was Erza? You heard her boots, but you didn't hear her. I don't smell her."

Pantherlily's eyes widened. "She's coming closer."

The petite blunette dragonslayer thought and thought. "We don't smell Erza... Are you really sure it was her?"

Lily crossed his arms. "Who else would wear Erza's boots, wear armor, and stomp angrily like a raging monster?"

Gajeel rolled his eyes. "You saw her?"

The three exceeds nodded. "We saw her... SHE WAS SCARYYY!!" Happy exclaimed and the other two exceeds nodded.

Before Wendy can ask, they heard a voice creeping behind their backs.

"Have you found him?"

The question sent a shiver up their spines and their eyes widened in horror.

"H-Hi... E-Erza... Teeheehee..." Natsu blubbered and Gajeel turned around to a hundred-eighty degrees and cold sweat began running down from his face.

Wendy, who managed to stay calm, rose up a brow in confusion. "You don't smell like Erza-san..." SHe sniffed the air once more. "But you definitely smell like someone I know. Someone I see everyday..." and the petite bluenette snapped her fingers in realization. "Mira-san! You're Mira-san!"

And almost immediately, the angry, stern red-haired face poof-ed into a bright and happy one with white hair. MIra's fingers formed a check.

"Correct! We have a winner!" And she held Wendy's other hand as Wendy cheered and day-dreamed of the prize that she could get from guessing the matter of the situation.

"WHAT'S THE PRIZE MIRA-SAN!!" Wendy cheered as Mira kept waving her up in the air.

"The prize is the wrath of a particular redhead because you have not found the baby yet." Mira dropped Wendy and the petite bluenette fell to the ground, face first.

"Owwww~ That hurt Mira-san..." Wendy's world was spinning in circles while Carla just shook her head and helped her up.

"Any news regarding the matter?" Mira turned to the male dragon slayers.

"Right now, we found out that Jellal is with the Saber group. He shouldn't be harmed, after all... There's Yukino!" Natsu replied.

Gajeel rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but what about the cake?"