Chaos

Erza's POV

I hummed happily as I licked the corner of my lips. The strawberry cake I have created is finally done! Happiness filled me as I placed the cake on the table and found two eyes looking at my cake. I chuckled and patted his head as he giggled at me.

"Ewza? Cake?"

I nodded and he clapped his hands as he played with building blocks on his comfortable leather highchair. Bisca and Alzack let me borrow the highchair that Asuka once used. It was a great chair.

I took off my chef's hat as I made my way to my bedroom. I stopped in front of a closet (too huge as the others said) and opened it. i also took off my apron and took a towel, finally padding to the bathroom.

The water soothed my first-degree burns that suffered from touching the baking pan without wearing gloves. A sigh of satisfaction escaped my mouth.

A few minutes later, I finally finished my bath and the thought of cake never left my mind since then. I couldn't keep my stomach from rumbling. I'm dying to try my piece of work.

I skipped through my apartment and entered the mini-kitchen. My hands moved automatically and it somehow reached the fridge handle. I took myself two forks-- one for baby Jellal and one for me. Speaking of baby Jellal...

"Jelly-bean? are you excited for cake?"

I was expecting a giggle or a gurgle but I heard nothing.

"Jellal?"

I looked back and I swore my life just ended in front of my eyes.

There was no cake...

And no baby Jellal!

- - - - -

Jellal's POV

I rubbed my nose as I opened my eyes. I remember sitting on a highchair and looking at cake, then the next moment I sneezed, I'm suddenly in a dark alleyway, with the cake beside me.

Oh. I think I... teleported..?

AND WITH THE CAKE?!

Shit.

- - - - -

Erza's POV

I ran to the guild and expected that at least someone from the guild saw the blue puffball. He shouldn't be that far...

I hope.

I burst through the doors and all eyes were on me.

"HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN JELLAL?!"

The silence resumed for three seconds, and then on the fourth...

"HE'S WHERE?!"

- - - 3rd Person POV - - -

The whole guild began to scramble and flip chairs and tables. Even Master began to search the whole Magnolia town.

"Oh my god," Master mumbled. "If we don't find him soon, Erza'll give me a heart attack."

Gray and Natsu searched as well. "She'll go ape-shit on us!"

Levy sat still as Gajeel slung her over his shoulder. She huffed.

"You guys do know that dragonslayers can use their sense of smell to track down Baby Jellal, right?"

Everyone stopped and groaned. "We all flipped tables and chairs for nothing?"

Erza, on the other hand, was hectic.

"JELLAL! CAKE! OH MY GOD! CAKE!!!"

- - - - -

On Jellal's side...

The little toddler wandered Magnolia as he carried the cake on his head. He stood on his two feet, and he sometimes tripped, but his determination the cake back to the love of his life, served as his power.

Plot twist: He was going the wrong way. And he didn't know that.

His two tiny feet supported him and he stopped in front of a guild hall.

Sabertooth.

He raised a brow and placed the cake on the floor. How did he get here? And, WHAT THE HELL?!!

The toddler's attention went to the door that bursted open. Yukino, Sting, Rogue as well as their exceeds were there and the adult in him sighed.

No more humiliation, please.

Sting was laughing about one of Lector's jokes and when he looked forward, he saw the presence of a little boy.

Jellal, who decided to move on and find his own way back, picked up the cake, put it over his head, but his legs began to give out. The cake nearly fell but Sting was there to help him.

Sting smiled brightly. "Hey there. Where are you heading to?"

Little Jellal smiled. "I'm going to guild!"

Sting patted his head. "Guild? Which one?"

"Faiwy Tail!"

Lector came near the child and his eyes widened. "Hey, aren't you former-fugitive, Jellal Fernandes?"

Baby Jellal nodded. Yukino gasped "What are you doing here? Why is your body like that? What happened?"

Jellal explained everything about the tragedy with effort. He can't really keep up with conversations, but he should be able to explain this one. Sting, Yukino, Rogue and Lector managed to catch up while Frosch insisted on hugging Jellal.

"What about the cake?" Rogue pointed out.

Jellal smiled dreamily, "it's fow Ewza. She baked it fow us, but I somehow ended up here."

Sting's smile widened. "We wouldn't mind taking you to the guild!"

Rogue and Yukino face-palmed. "That, or he just wants to see and fight Natsu."

Fro and Lector just nodded their heads, and they made their way to help the ultramarine.

- - - - -

Gajeel, Wendy, Natsu and Laxus grimaced as a sock was presented in front of them. Laxus huffed.

"Why am I here again?"

Master Makarov patted his back. "Because, if not, all of us would be doomed." He pointed to Erza who was being calmed by levy, Lucy and Mira.

Wendy raised up a hand. Master turned his attention to the young female.

"Excuse me Master, but what if we reach another city? Transportation can weaken our senses."

Master nodded. "That's easy. The exceeds will be there to take you."

Laxus rolled his eyes. "And am I supposed to have an exceed?"

Master shook his head. "You will be staying here to investigate. Mira will be here to assist you."

Mira's head popped out from nowhere. "Say whaaa~?"

"You and Laxus will be the investigatory team." Master said and Mira nodded her head.

"Alright dragonslayers! SNIFF THE SOCK!"

- - - - -
Posting a sudden arc is hard to believe (and make). Sorry posting took SOOOO long. Thanks for your patience :)

-jer-chan-