Reunion

"NATSU!"

The pink-haired salamander slid down the slope, went down and rose up like he went down a ramp, and bumped on the leech's back, giving the Saber members time to escape.

"Sky dragon... ROAR!"

Yukino's eyes widened  and looked above. Carla carried Wendy and cast an attack upon the several others.

Rogue's nose piked. "That smell..."

"Iron Dragon Club!"

Sting's brows furrowed when he noticed something wasn't right... He looked around and his head looked at his hands, the box of cake... gone.

"SHIT! TITANIA'S GONNA KILL ME FOR SURE! SHE'S EVEN ON PAR WITH MINERVA! NO, WAIT! SHE'S CRAZIER THAN M'LADY HERSELF!"

Rogue smirked at Sting's direction. "Told you it was better if I held the box myself."

Sting scoffed and smiled evilly as well. "Oh really, smartass? Then where's the baby you're supposed to look after? HUH?"

Rogue looked at Frosch wgo was flying away with a figure on the exceed's back. "He's on Frosch's–" then the figure fell on a stone an squashed into mucky pieces. "–back..?"

Rogue's face turned pale as he froze. "WHAT THE FUCK?! OH MY GOD! OH MY MOTHERFUCKING... What am I gonna do now?! Jellal is dead! JELLAL IS DEAD!"

Yukino sweat-dropped and she sighed. "For Third Gen Dragon Slayers, you guys sure are dumb." The duo stopped bickering. "That, my comrades, is what you call mud."

Then Yukino's face turned pale as well. 

"OH MY GOD! THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BABY?!!!"

------------------

"You twerp! You made a bet with Lucy!"

"But I never knew that pink goo could be some spell potion~ And I don't even know how to read this ingredient! What is this? Ofret-dakaremo-poo?"

"It's read as Ofretdacramewerdcholi."

"Okay. You damn well lost me on 'It's read as'."

Ultear sighed. "You know what? Forget the ingredients. What's important, is that we managed to snatch little sneak-blue over here."

Meredy pointed accusingly at the baby. "THIS BABY'S A HYPOCRITE! You're conscious of everything that's happening right Jellal?" Meredy rubbed her temples. "We should've told Erza so she wouldn't be treating you like some diamond."

Baby Jellal sighed and stood up. He spoke up in his cute baby voice, "You guys know full well that my capabilities awe vewy limited! Thewe is nothing I can do except waiting fow the cuwe to be finished!"

Ultear grinned evilly. "But it seems to me that you have different plans regarding that matter. Right?"

It's true. He's been trying to stop the "L Duo" from finishing the concoction... All for his greediness to have Erza by his side.

"N-No! Why would I do that?! T-Thewe is mow impowtant things to be discussed! How is the captuwing of Sakewawa?" He asked. (Sakewawa=Sakewara)

Ultear grinned evilly. "Everything's going well with the Sakewara. No need to sweat that..." Then she glared at the baby who just shivered. "And this. You should be the problem at hand. Erza's been looking for you. CRAZILY! AND EVERYWHERE! SHOULD I STILL MENTION THAT SHE WENT TO THE TOWN DUMP TO DIG FOR YOU THERE?!"

Jellal's eye twitched. If Erza was digging up for him in the dump... was he actually considered as-

"You know what, forget it." She took out a paper. "Since you're a responsible little devil, do the honors and give this to the Saber members. Don't open it."