Origami

"I can't believe you, Mira. You just took the two people in the world who could help me." Erza groaned and Mira tapped her chin.

"I didn't actually think about that." She paused and smiled cheekily. "They'll just stay in there for a few days. About two or so."

...And on the other side of the guild...

Baby Jellal was fumbling with the paper while Wendy and Carla were having a blast of a time with him. They were making paper origami, and they were teaching baby Jellal to do a paper crane.

Wendy was instructing as Carla and Jellal followed. "...and you'll just need to fold this over here... and... Voila!"

The other two raised their paper cranes up high in the air and Jellal made some kind of giggling sound.

"Yay! Papew cwanes fwy!" He giggled once again and ran around the guild hall. He ran across Gray and Juvia.

He giggled as he raised up the paper crane. "Look! Look! Papew cwanes fwy!" and then he made some kind of airplane engine sound that made the pair laugh. Juvia took Baby Jellal in her arms.

"Look, Gray-sama! Doesn't he look like our junior?"

Baby Jellal could only giggle as Gray blushed. "Y-yeah..."

"Down, pweash." Baby Jellal asked and Juvia followed his request.

Baby Jellal continued to run around. he passed by Natsu and Happy.

"Hey lil' bro!" Natsu greeted as he went down to the toddler's level.

"Bu-wo?" He imitated (It meant 'bro' if you don't understand baby gibberish). Natsu grinned and held up a fist.

"That's right, lil' bud! Come on! Don't leave me hangin'!"

And Baby Jellal 'bro-fisted' Natsu. He giggled and took out the paper crane.

"Look! Nachu-kun! A papew cwane! It can fwy!"

Happy giggled. "Baby Jellal, Natsu doesn't even know what a crane is. Hihi..."

"Shut up Happy! I know what a crane is! It's a bird!"

Baby Jellal left as Happy and Natsu continued their banter. He finally managed to make his way to Erza.

He raised his arms up and stood on his tippy-toes. "Up! Up! Ewza!"

Erza raised up a brow and looked down. She smiled as she picked up the giggling toddler. "There you are. Where have you been?"

Baby Jellal rubbed his cheeks lovingly on the redhead's cheek. "I wuz making papew cwanes with Wendy-san and Cawa! It wuz fun!"

Erza nodded her head and ruffled his hair. He yawned and she took the paper crane. He fell asleep.

Mira giggled. "He's a bundle of joy."

The Requip mage nodded. "He indeed is."

The barmaid smiled and chuckled. "Takes me back to the days when you were the baby. Jellal was exhausted."

Erza laughed. "Oh really? This must be some kind of payback?"

"Maybe. But, it never looks like payback to you. He's a baby who every lady definitely wishes for." Mira added and she chuckled.

Erza examined the paper crane and she smiled. "He's a joyous bundle alright. I just hope he doesn't get too joyful."

Mira nodded. "You do know you were playing cowboy with him before didn't you? His hair was a mess that day."

The knight cradled the baby as she giggled. "Oh, tell me about it."

------
That wraps up this chapter! I kept on imagining Baby Jellal's cheeks though... Oh my god I would like to pinch them!

Thanks for the votes and follows! Don't forget to comment. You can comment an event request if you like. For example:

JerzaCrazy says: Can I have a scene where Baby Jellal wets the bed (OMG this would be so hilarious) in Erza's Pov??

AND YES! That's right folks! You can add the PoV! You can request on whoever's POV it will be going through.

P.S. If you don't like this idea and prefer the author writes the chapter herself, you can just leave "Surprise Me" as a comment.

I might do alternate too. First could be the reader's request, then the author's concept and the circle repeats again and again.

Thanks!

I love ya'll!

-jer-chan-