Chapter 5

Fabian's POV

I couldn't believe it. She was standing in the sitting room with the same shocked expression I had on my very face. I guess she couldn't believe it too.

I entered the sitting room where everyone was and we just kept on looking into each other. We couldn't take or eyes off each other.
"You" I smiled

She smiled "You"

Awkward silence.

"Hmm, sorry to break the bond but do you two know each other?" Patricia asked

"Yes"

"Not really" she said

"We met at DANNY'S" I said just to make sure she didn't forget

A moment passed.
"Yea, we did" she finally said "And he was such a gentleman"

"He always is" Amber said

Mara hit me on the chest "You didn't tell us he met her"

"I didn't know I was supposed to tell you about every girl I meet...or met in this case"

"Yea well, let's make Nina Anderson an exception"

"Nina who?"

Nina's POV

I sorta felt sad that he didn't know who I was but I was also relieved that I didn't have to act like the - Mr Anderson's - daughter everyone knew. I was going to be plain old Nina. Just Nina. No Anderson involved.

"Hmm, hello? Mr Anderson's daughter" Amber said

"That rich dude?" Fabian asked

"Yeahhh" Amber said

"What does his daughter have to do with her" he asked them

"Oh My God!" Patricia whispered "Tell me to kill him" she said to everyone.

I smiled.

Drew looked at me "Sorry he doesn't get out much or listen to any of those celebrity talks"

"Its okay. I kinda like it when no one knows who I am"

Silence!

Fabian's POV

OMG! It just clicked. She said her name is Nina at DANNY'S. Now they're all talking about Mr Anderson's daughter - Nina. Nina Anderson? I asked myself. Could it be possible?

Silence filled the room.

"Wait!" I had to confirm "You're Nina Anderson?"

"Can I kill him now?" Patricia asked them.

"Daughter of Damian Anderson, Nina Anderson?"

Patricia sighed "That does it. I'm gonna kill him" she moved away from the stairs and towards me. Before she could get her hands on me, Mara and Amber pulled her backwards.

Nina looked at me "Yes to both questions and its just Nina, please"

"Wow! You're not what I thought you'd be"

"And that would be?"

"A rich spoilt brat" the smile left her face.
Shit! Why do I always have to behave like an asshole.

"Fabian! That is very rude you" Mara interrupted me before I could apologize

"No its okay" Nina said

"No its not" I said to her "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude. It just sounded much more polite in my head"

"You call that polite?" Patricia said "Spoilt and Brat sounded polite in your head?" She looked at the ceiling "God, what is happening to the so called gentlemen of our generation?"