Chapter 6

We ordered chicken and pepperoni with extra cheese. When the pizza arrived we sat around the table, each one of us with a beer. We each took a slice and bit into it...hmm, a blissful moment.

"I'm still surprised on how normal you seem" Patricia said

"What do you mean?"

"I expected you to be the girl that shops at the mall everyday, goes to spas, does her nails" she looked at my nails "Eats in big restaurants and stays in expensive hotels not a random apartment like ours"

"Fortunately, random is my second name and I wouldn't have met you guys if I was that girl.  I'm just as normal as all of you" they smiled "So enough about me. I wanna know about you guys"

"I'll go first" Amber took the last bite of her slice "Okay, hmm Mara and I are from London. Our parents are really close and we basically grew up together, we got a scholarship at Imperial and we both moved here and met..."

"...they met me" Patricia interrupted Amber "We became really close and graduated together"

"Oh. When?"

"A few months ago"

"So what are you planning on doing next?"

"We all applied for the internships but the companies we've applied to haven't called, yet" Mara said

"Would you like to intern at ADS?"

"Your dad's company " Amber said

"Yea. But Nick's running it. I can get him to take you guys in, just to speed things up cause I know if you applied, you'd get in, it'll only take time"

"Really?" Amber said

"Yea. He'd just need to know your qualifications. You guys look like you graduated with honours"

"We did" Patricia smiled

"Alright then. So, yes?"

"Definitely yes" Mara said

"I'll get right to it" I removed my phone from my pocket and dialled Nick. I put it on speaker.

On the second ring he picked
"Hey sis" Nick said

"Hey Nick"

"Are you settled in?"

"Yea. Drew was really kind and his roommates are fantastic"

"That's great. So?"

"Do you still have those slots for interns in the company?"

"Yea. Why?"

"Because I know three awesome girls who graduated this year from imperial with honours and they want an internship with the company" I smiled at the girls
They smiled at me

Silence.
"Nick?"

I could see the three of them giving up.
"What are you waiting for Nina, send them this instant"

Fabian and Drew smiled. The girls laughed

"Very funny Nick"

"Am I on speaker?" I guess he figured

"Yea"

"Oh. Hello everyone. I guess you know I'm Nina's twin" they all looked at Fabian who smiled "I can't wait to meet the three awesome girls my sister Is talking about. And Drew?"

"Yea?"

"Thanks a lot for this. It means a lot to me"

"Anytime"