Epilogue

"I can't do this" I said

Fabian looked like he would have a heart attack.

"I can't live knowing that I didn't make the right choice. So Fabian, my answer is Yes. I'll marry you" I smiled

He looked me and let out a breath. He got up and slid the ring into my finger. He looked at me, smiled and then he kissed me.

Everyone was cheering.
"You almost killed me there for a second"

"Payback"

"For what"

"For faking the dinner date"

He laughed and so did I.
"You are one hell of a woman" he said

"And you're a hand full" I said

#

5 Years Later.

"Dave not now" I told my three year old son.

Why was he playing with his toys when we were late

"Nina I can't find Demi's shoes" Fabian came into the kitchen with our three year old daughter -Dave's twin sister- who was wearing a pale pink gown.

"I'll get it just get the children in the car. I can't be late for my brother's wedding" I went to get Demi's shoe in her bedroom in our new house.

Yeah, you heard me right. Nick's getting married. The biggest billionaire player is getting married. What a surprise for the media and I think you already know whom he's getting married to.

Joy.

I'm just pulling your legs. It's the love of his life. Mara. They started going out after my wedding six months after Fabian proposed. They were like opposite sides of a magnet.

Patricia finally forgave Scott. Now they're friends. 'Just friends' as Patricia would say but we all know the truth. The dork and the nerd.

Amber and Drew have been having issues. They'd fight today and be alright tomorrow. Break up tomorrow and be back together the next. Its complicated.

Oh one more couple. You wouldn't guess who they are. Or maybe you would.
Joy liked Stiles the instant he walked in the day I was planning on leaving the apartment. I don't know how no one ever noticed but they're together. Don't ask! The big secret.

Well, that's it. My story, his story. Our story. This is just The Beginning Of The End.

***************************************************

I hope you all enjoyed my first book.

I was planning on writing the other couples story but it would take a long time and I have a few other ideas of books in my head.

So don't miss my next novel.
The Pregnant soon-to -be Wife.

Oh one more thing.
You see that Star Vote Button down there?

Please, Just tap it. :)

Thank you for reading my book. It means a lot to me.

Love you all,

Jane Lanett. ❤