Chapter 13

"Okay. So what we're both saying is that I didn't have The Unknown Eternity because Fabian and I slept in the same room and also because of the love I have for him?" I sighed

"Its a theory" Nick said

Fabian chose that moment to descend the stairs.
"Nick" he said

"Fabian" Nick got up and they did that guy-ish side hug and slapped their backs.

"So I've gotta get back to work. I'll see you later Nina" he said and showed himself the way out.

"So why was he here this early?"

I didn't know if I should tell him
"No reason"

"I was gonna tell you that you didn't wake up this morning screaming your lungs out" he said

I hit his chest painfully but he captured my hands before I could pull them away.
"And I think I'm the reason"

"You are...I think"

"Really?"

"That's why Nick was here. He tried calling me this morning but I wasn't picking up. So he drove here just to make sure I was okay and we both came to the conclusion that I didn't have The Unknown Eternity because you and I slept in the same room and also because of the love I have for you"

"What love is that?" He asked with a serious face.

This was the closest I've come to telling him that I love him.
"I Love you Fabian. I Love you very much and I don't want to loose you ever again"

He leaned forward and kissed me. We were both breathing hard after the kiss with his forehead in mine. "So is that your way of telling me to move into your house?"

"Yeah" I smiled "And into my room"

"Believe me I didn't need an invitation for that" I hit him again smiling and he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He tickled me so hard I was crying with laughter.

Ironic isn't it.

Fabian's POV

How was I gonna tell her now that she finally said she loved me.  She'd be broken again. These last days have been heaven on earth. She was always smiling and I never want to see her cry or scream in pain ever again. She looked more beautiful everyday and I never got tired of telling her how much she meant to me and how much I loved her. She'd just smile that pretty smile of hers and say. "I Love you too" and nothing else but us would matter.

I'm just scared of seeing the look on her face when I tell her the truth but first I have to tell the others about everything. I'll leave work early and go see them.

I closed early and told the manager to take over till closing. I went to the apartment. Everyone was home. Scott, Stiles, Drew and the girls.

"Fabes" Drew was happy to see me

"Hey" we hugged

"Guys, Fabes is here" he shouted and everyone came rushing down

"You're suppose to be with Nina" Mara said

"I know but I think its time we tell her the truth" I said

"Why?" Patricia asked

"Cause if it goes any further and she finds out. She'll never forgive us"

"Did something happen?" Drew asked

"Yeah. She loves me"

"We knew that before she left the apartment" Patricia said