Every Now And Then

A/N Hi!!! terribly sorry if this gets a litle dark and disturbed, but it has to happen in this story for it to work. My mind is a weird place to be, so if you don't like the part feel free to skip down the page a little when it's happening :D im not telling you what happens though....it would ruin it..... So here it comes, enjoy..... Vote, Fan, Comment and LIBRARY ME!!!! thnx.... SkyRed

Jamie POV

I stood under the hot water, letting it's heat pour all over my body, ignoring the niggling in my mind and uneasiness in my gut. Something was going to happen this afernoon and it wouldn't be good. But nothing good ever happens in my life.

So far my day had been alright, i had given my English Speech, nothing went wrong. People left me alone in all my classes, even at lunch i wasn't bothered. I turned the water off and grabbed a towl. Moving towards my closet i grabbed a shirt first, i slipped it on and then turned to look at the mirror. I grabbed a pair of shorts and shoved them on. Slipped my feet into my old sneakers and walked down the stairs.

I moved through the house and joined my brothers in the kitchen, the power in that room would make some fall to their knees just passibng by the house. I was used to it. Silently i made myself a sandwich and prepared myself for the run. Markus was talking to Antonio, the eldest out of all seven of us brothers. Angelo turned and looked at me, obviously catching my scent, i watched as he sneered at me and turned towards Vince. Luca and Steffan came down the stairs together chatting happily.

Antonio soon moved out the door, followed by Markus, Angelo and Vince. Luca and Steffan grabbed a chocolate bar out of the cupboard each and ran out the door. I followed after them.

I stood behind everyone while we changed, i couldn't have them see my back, plus it was easier this way. We all stripped down and moved into our wolf forms. I could feel our minds connecting and my barriers came up automatically, it was best that they didn't have access to my mind.

We ran and ran and ran until we couldn't run anymore. I felt someone nudge at my barriers, 'why doesn't he want us in his mind?' thought Luca, 'Because he doesn't want us wondering around in there' answered Vince. 'The mutant probably has some dirty litle secret he doesn't want us to find' sneered Angelo 'THAT'S ENOUGH!' everyone winced under Antonio's command. He was in charge when father wasn't around.

We had stopped for a break and i noticed the way Steffan became restless, i saw the way it spread throughout the others. 'Alright, Antonio, can we go for a hunt?' asked Markus who was fidgeting around. Antonio turned and scanned over the whole group, his eyes passing over me. 'Yes, lets hunt brothers'.

We stalked through the woods, i enjoyed the hunt, more than my brothers i'd believe, but it was only because it aroused my other being. The one I kept locked away for no one's eyes. We ran through the woods, listened and breathed. We stalked our prey, a large group of deer that were grazing in the high grass. When we were close enough and low enough to the ground, Antonio gave the order and we sprang towards them. They ran and we chased.

As i neared my prey i felt my nostrils flare at the scent of it's life pumping through its veins. My teeth elongated, as they began to make the change into my fangs. I jumped towards the buck......and........i dropped onto my feet and watched as it ran away into the night, with all the rest that had gotten away.

I turned just in time to witness Vince wrap his jaws onto the hide of a large buck. I could just imagine the way his teeth broke through its rough hide and broke it's lucious veins. I smealt it all around me, that sweet smelling delicious liquid that i wanted to feel run down my throat. I turned away from the scene and walked off towards the stream.

It was all i could do, to escape what was tempting me. I had to turn away, i would never finish a hunt, never, not with my pack, not with my wolf family. and i would never hunt with my mother, and my other being. If i did i would loose control, and then i would be even more of a mutant in everybody's eyes and they wouldn't be able to stop me.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and the remaining scent that was stuck in my nose. As we ran back towards the house i silently repremanded myself. 'You don't want to drink it anyway, it's putrid that you'd even consider it! drinking the life of another creature! you are not like them and you wil never stoop to that level'

We stopped when we came back to our clothes. I waited till the others were all occupied and then began to return to my normal body. I grabbed my shirt and shoved it on, followed closely by my shorts. We entered the house and the feeligns from earlier surfaced.

Standing in the kitchen waiting for us was our father. We all nodded our heads in respect and then he spoke "Sons, i trust that you all had a good time" We nodded our heads with his words, "Your mother is attending to some personal matters at the moment, i give you all the afternoon off" my brothers seemed to relax their shoulders.

I stood till waiting for his next words that i sensed were comming. "However, Jamie, i am still expecting you for your lessons, follow me" I could hear my brothers grumbling their disprovement. They didn't like it that father gave me extra lessons, they saw it as an act of favouritism. But if they knew, they would never think it again.

A/N This is where it gets dark, feel free to skip

He had me chained by my limbs, hanging in midspace. There was nothing i could do about it. He took the silver knife and sliced a line down my back. I felt it pierce my skin and drag down and up once more. My skin burned like it was on fire as the skin blackened  and burnt.

He put the knife down and picked up the whips, the ones with the silver spikes, and continued across my back. Every time piercing my skin across old and new wounds. I closed my eyes and tried to escape the pain. But it didn't work. It never worked.

He shot me in the shoulder, and cut patterns into my skin with needles. He stepped back and admired his work so far, but i knew he was far from done. Taunting me with words, "Mutant" he sneered "un-wanted" "nothing" "dirt" "mutant" Mutant" "MUTANT" "MUTANT" "MUTANT!" over and over with every slash, every blody mark. Then he slipped on his black gloves, and let his claws out through the holes in the tops of the fingers.

I could smell my blood, hear it hit the floor, father bit into the left of my waist, drinking my life force. Ripping into my flesh. He pulled back and slashed into my skin with his claws once more. He lft me dangling and came back around to face me. The blood dripping from his mouth and hands.

"See what you make me do to you!" he yelled, fury overpowering his voice, "and you will tell no one or suffer the consequences!" he spat into my face "Mutant!" he laughed a sickly sound echoing around my prison. "You will know your place! you are nothing to this pack! Nothing!" he slashed the right side of my neck. "You will know your place mutant" and he reached forward and pushed his claws into my flesh, ripping through me and he grabbed my heart and squezed it. He always left me hanging on, wishing for the death to take me.

He wlked away and sat down at his table, removing the gleves from his hands and staring at my form, hanging limply with the last thread of life.

A/N Thats the end of that little bit

I climbed the stairs, trying to keep my breath even so they didn't notice any difference. I walked through the room, and not a single one of them noticed the scent of blood all over me. But that would be because i masked the scent, they didn't know, and they never would.

When i reached my room i locked the door and headed straight for the bathroom, i could feel myself slipping into out of conciousness. I opened the door to the shower and stripped off my clothes, i turned the tap and colapsed onto the bathrom floor. Slipping into the recesses of my mind. To a place where i could be truly happy.