I'm made of wax Larry

A/N Dedicated to my elder bro, all the ppl reading and my cute little Bulbasour :D this one continues on from the last one, soz its late. read, laugh, cry, throw objects, vote, comment. Enjoy SkyRed :D

Jamie POV

I tried to keep my eyes open, i struggled against the crashing darkness, trying to swim out of the rip i was caught in. Father gave out a harsh laugh, i opened my eyes enough to watch as he swung a closed fist behind my head then i felt the impact. A harsh pain exploded across the back of my head, a trickle of warm liquid ran down the back of my neck, sending cold shivers throughout my body.

Father moved around the room, i couldn't turn head to see what he was doing, and a part of me really didn't want to. My eyes closed and i revelled in the small amount of peace it brought me. 'Plunk' my eyes snapped open, i tilted my head down and stared at the blue stained sports bag.

He unzipped it slowly, purposefuly, trying to play with my head. He reached inside and pulled out a metal bat, he cracked his knucles, gripped the handle and pulled his arms back. He placed his feet shoulder width apart, then swung, belting me in the stomach. He continued to swing, i just wanted him to stop, surely he had hit a home run by then.

He put down the dented and blood covered metal bat. And left me still tied to the chair, my wrists still bound. He didn't care if i was still recovering from the salt water or if i now had internal bleeding in most of my organs. He was going to continue his assualt, till i screamed or till i passed out.

He picked up a wooden stake and moved around to my back, he pushed me forward in the chair, the ciculation in my arms being cut off in the process. He thrusted forward, breaking through the flesh and tearing me up on the inside. The Vampire DNA in my system caused my insides to crisp black around the stake stickimg into me. He only pushed the sharpened piece of wood three quarters of the way into my flesh and bone, so there was no hole visible from the front of my chest.

He pulled the stake from my back and i felt the skin automatically start healing itself, my body was trying desperately to repair before the next object of pain was brought out from its hidding place. He pulled me roughly back against the seat, i knew i would slowly die down here if Father wanted it to happen.

He came round to the front of me "Now, Boy" he said as he stod in front of me, "Didn't I tell you to keep those pretty little eyes of yours open" he smilled sending chills running through my veins. "Answer me!" i nodded my head weakly, my eyes shutting without my consent. "Thats it!" he shouted as he slapped me across the face. "I've told you to keep your eyes open and you just keep defying me!" he stormed off, his heavy footfalls echoing around the space followed by his voice.

"Why are you always disobeying my orders? You're always making me angry! You're always making me do this to you!" he came back into the room, i gave up opening my eyes, but i refused to give in to the darkness. I focussed my ears, i heard him open some form of material. I heard him moving around instruments, i could small the scent of silver and wood mixed with blood. I could hear it as he sharpened every weapon. Every tool. Then i heard him light a match.

I heard the flame as it burned, i smealt the smoke, I heard as he picked up one of the instruments and i knew i was in trouble. He lit a candle, it's cinnamon scent mingling in nicely with the blood, i bet if the Vamps were still over, they'd be down here within minutes.

My eyes opened a little and i watched as he brought the candle and instruments over on a tray, he sat them down on a small wheelie table next to the chair. He slowly collected wax into the spoon and heated it over the candle, he moved forward and poured it over me, burning into my skin, making me cringe and snarl inside my mind.

I fealt as the wax dried quickly onto my arm, Father's lip twitched as he watched the wax dry, "You want to close your eyes Boy! Well then i'll let you!" he laughed loudly and wickedly, as he turned back to the table "In fact! I'll even help you keep 'em shut!" his laughter shook the walls and made my blood run cold.

He loomed over me, in his hand he held a large laddle shapped spoon, filled with wax melting from the heat of the flame. He grabbed my face in his hands and forced my eyes clossed with his fingers. Then i felt it, the searing heat as it fell in a river over the delicate skin covering my eyes. I turned my head wildly managing to release his grip causing the wax to trail down my cheek. He grabbed my face again and continued with his assualt.

My reaction was instinctual, my heart slowed as did my breathing, my blood cooled to an un-natural temperature. My skin turning pale and lifeless, and forming a barrier to protect everything under that layer. The only problem with this Vampiric trait, is the fact that while the skin becomes stronger and more protective, the wax smells very much like smoke and the heat is uncharictaristically like that of fire.

Fire being one of the main and most painful ways to kill a vampire, thus of course causing my body to do a full turn around and make my Werewolf traits come into play. My skin darkening into a brown darker than a normal tan, my blood temperature rising at an alarming rate, my heart pumping at five times the normal speed. It was amazing how painful a shift like that could be.

Father brought over his tools and peeled the wax off my eyes, pressing a wet cold cloth onto the red, raw skin. I peeled my eyes open, carefully and waited for my eyes to re-adjust to the light, Father smilled in satisfaction at his work "I don't think you've quite learnt your lesson yet Boy"

he moved back over to the table and picked up the spoon filled to the paint of wax spilling out of it, he turned back to my and started to pour, i shut my eyes just before it hit me, i felt it burning through layers of my skin and blistering underneath.

He continued to poor as i shifted through my states of being, Vampire and Werewolf. The wax over flowed and ran down my cheeks, looking like tears of blood coating my skin.