An ordinary school day

A/N Okay, so i've been thinking... SHOCKER i know :D  I was wondering if any of you had thought of... i don't know...any songs u thought were fitting for this story...or pictures or book covers that u made...anyways, just give me some suggestions...find a way to show me the pics. I'll have a look at them and then post as many as i can up on the side of my stories :D okay then... i think thats all for now, well, read vote, comment, fan whatevs..... Enjoy SkyRed :D

Jamie POV

I woke up, got dressed. Walked down stairs, ate breakfest and walked back up the stairs. Monday, always the worst day of the week. I packed my bag quickly, and double checked everything that i had. When i decided i was ready, i moved down the stairs, quickening my pace when i noticed that i was running late.

Angelo and Vince were standing in the kitchen when i went to get my lunch. "Running a little late today aren't we?" asked Vince, Angelo snickered and looked away. I packed my lunch into my bag quickly, zipped it up and started packing away everything i hadn't used "Very odd, that you're always on time and today you're late" said Angelo, Vince met his eyes and smirked. I just looked at them, expressionless, keeping everything i felt away from their eyes. "You've been acting very strange recently James, don't think we didn't notice" said Vince he smiled menacingly at me, the sharp edge of his teeth glinting in the light. Angelo turned to face me once more "Don't think for one more seccond that you can get away with this" he spoke.

"We will find out what your up to, and we will expose you for what you really are" said Vince, they turned and walked out of the room, only when i was positive that they were actually gone did i swallow, but my mouth had gone dry all of a sudden.

I left the house quickly after that, running through the forest before cutting into the path that ran through the trees. I followed it to the bus stop, when i got there i stood up, leaning against the side of the bus shelter, all the seats had been taken. I looked down the street, willing the bus to come so i could be in a place where i could pretend my life was at least semi-normal.

When the bus finally did come, i got on and sat in my normal seat. Blending into the other boys sitting around me. I turned my head towards the window and watched as we drove passed the forest. As we were moving i swore i saw a brown shape blur passed us, back into the forest, heading towards the house. I zoned out, ignoring all the students around me talking loudly.

When we got to school, i got off the bus and walked through the entrance. I moved down the hallway and over to my locker, ignoring a couple of odd stares and the few side glances i got from people. I unloaded my bag and packed it with what i would need then made my way to class.

I walked into the room and took my seat next to the window, not taking any notice of the few boys already in the room. After a while the door opened and a stream of boys came into the room, taking their seats while talking loudly and shouting across the room. Eventually Miss Harriett came in. She turned and begun to write on the whiteboard.

I opened my book and began copying down all of the work. We had been working in silence for a quarter of our lesson when i felt something hit me in the back of the head, it was the first out of many pieces that would follow shortly after. They threw all sorts of things at me, chewed up paper, scrunched up paper, erasers, pencils. I knew they were comming, they always threw things at me. It wasn't like i couldn't hear them and couldn't feel the air change around the moving objects.

I usually never payed attention to what they threw at me, it was just easier to ignore it, afterall getting angry would not solve any problems. I heard him release the object, i felt all the air move, i could hear it whizzing towards me. It was a lot bigger than the usual things they threw, infact it was large enough that when it missed me it would hit someone else and they would be injured. I caught the object just before it came into my line of sight. Looking over to my hand, i saw that it was a shoe i had caught.

I turned around to face everyone behind me, they had all gone silent the minute i caught it. Everyone in front of me quietened down and looked around at the sudden lack of noise. The boys were speechless, some were sitting there wide eyed while others were looking at each other in disbelief. I scanned their feet and when i spotted the grey sock i threw the shoe back at the perpetraitor. I turned around in my seat, picked up my pen and finished writting down the words on the board before the bell rang.

I got up and moved through the hallways quickly, i didn't want to get caught by myself. I made my way to my locker and switched my books for my next lessons. I had just finished up when my locker was slamed shut in front of me. I turned to my left, i kept my face blank. A group of about seven guys stood there blocking any way out visible to them. Their leader, a boy in my year with dull brown hair smiled sinisterly at me, then with no verbal warning he punched me in the gutt.

I had to concentrate on pulling back all of my natural instincts. Killing the group of boys wouldn't go down very well, not only with my family but with every other 'supernatural' creature alive. They'd kill me for exposing us to the humans. So as they hit me i stayed in one place, best to make them think they were actually physically harming me. I had become very good at pretending things hurt, especially from human actions. This particular group had been trying to beat me up for years. Tormenting me at school, trying to seclude me from the other students. They didn't know that i would be antisocial given the opportunity, i couldn't risk anyone else's life just for my own comfort.

They continued to pound into me, other boys would hurry past, none of them ever stopped. It was part of their nature to move away, a pure animal instinct that would protect themselves form danger. They nkew that if they tried to help they would be injured and secludded from the rest of the student population.

Eventually the closed hands stopped hitting me, as they stepped back i groaned and slid down the lockers to the floor. I grabbed at my stomach, wrapping my arms around my midsection as if i was trying to stop the pain that i didn't feel, they always hit my stomach because they couldn't get in trouble for bruises that couldn't be seen. They snorted, laughed at me, someone spat at me, then they walked off. I pulled myself up from the floor when i was sure they were gone, then the bell rang and i moved off to my next lesson.

Eventually lunch time rolled around, i grabbed my lunch and the novel i had to read for english. I walked through the packed cafeteria, taking no notice of the overcrowded lunch tables, the loud talking or the smiles and laughter. I opened the door and walked outside, i was hit by a gust of wind. I continued walking, making my way to a large willow tree. The dark clouds above me broke and large drops of water fell from the sky.

I sat down in the dirt, grabbed my lunch and took a large bite out of my sandwich. I opened the novel and began to read. And as i sat under the willow tree by myself, the sky conitnued to darken and thunder rolled in the distance with flashes of striking light.