I might be smiling but if you listen carefully you can hear me screaming

A/N hi there to all of you people who are actually reading this, see the numbers say there are actually quite a few, now i really wouldn't mind if you commented or fanned me, but it would make me imensly Happy to see that you've Libraried Me! :) also, it really wouldn't heart if you voted...... So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (yes im grovelling mentally here) VOTE!!!!! i swear i've had like four people comment on my story so far and one of those ppl were me........ I'll Give you a COOKIE! everybody likes cookies......YES I BRIBE PEOPLE TO VOTE AND COMMENT- it's not sad, it's smart :D So now......Enjoy :D SkyRed :D

Jamie's POV

I woke up with a strange ache all over my body. As i tried to lift myself off the floor i realised i couldn't. I didn't have the strength to carry the weight of my body. My Shirt was soaked through and sticking to my skin, as my muscles flexed i felt the sting of my many open wounds.

I managed to push myself onto my hands and knees and i crawled over to my bed. I grabbed onto the bedframe and pulled myself up. I used the wall to get over to the bathroom. I managed to pull myself into the shower, i slid down the white tiled wall and sat in the corner. I reached over and turned on the tap, ignoring the pain that spread throughout my muscles as i moved.

Cold water ran down my frame, washing the precious red out of my clothes. I pulled off my shirt and watched as it flopped into the water. I sat there, not thinking, not moving, just staring at the wall.

When i got out i didn't know how much time had passed, it could've been minutes or hours. I dressed my wounds and slipped into some clean clothes. I walked down the stairs, careful to keep my movements normal. It's all about acting like you're not hurt.

I finally reached the loungeroom. I entered and sat down on one of the seats. Ignoring the look that Vince gave me, i turned and scanned the room. Antonio walked into the room, i watched as he scanned the room. When his eyes met mine they narrowed and darkened. He flung himself into the spot next to me. His whole body stiffened as he caught my scent.

"Jamie" he adressed me, i turned my head to face him. "Why do you smell like Blood!" Vince turned to face me from his seat. I sat frozen to my spot, Markus and Luca came in. They stopped when they saw we were all frozen. "What's going on?" asked Markus carefully, he didn't want to upset Antonio's dominant side.

Steffan and Angelo came in when they heard Markus speak. I swallowed. "Well!" demanded Antonio, i sat there, i couldn't tell them that i was injured, it would cause to many problems. I couldn't tell them that i'd been in a fight it would cause to many questions. There was no excuse i could think of. 'Tell them the truth' came the voice in my thoughts. The truth, i couldn't tell them the truth. It would destroy me, it would destroy them, it would destroy the pack. Anyone Father had ordered me not to tell anyone.

They were staring at me, all of them. "When he came home yesterday he rekeed of blood" said Steffan. Antonio nodded "Yes thats true" they came closser towards me. I was stuck. My natural instincts kicked in straight away. Me eyes darted around for an available exit. Luca moved and i saw my oppertunity.

I darted from my seat and out through the door way, i could hear them react. I heard them growl in frustration. I ran into the kitchen,pushing my speed to the limit. I was a blurred mass. I stopped moving.

My eyes widened, my fangs elonged, the sweet scent travelled to my nose. I felt my mouth fill with venom. I was close to changing. My beast was almost free of its bindings. My claws ripped through the skin and flesh on my hands. My back started to crack.

My mother stood in the kitchen, drainging animals of their blood. A hiss left my mouth, there was nothing  i could do to prevent it. My mother reacted, springing into a crouch and hissing back. Her eyes widened when she realised it was me. She stood from her crouch. "Jamie! control yourself!" she shouted.

I heard her, loud and clear. I faught against my beast and managed to push it back, but i was barely containing it. My brothers burst into the room, they had finally caught up to me. They stood in the doorway, watching as i breathed in ragged breaths. My hand was gripping the table, i could feel the wood splintering under my touch.

"Go son, leave the house, we cannot afford to loose you" said my mother, "come back when you have calmed down" it took every ounce of self control and strength i had to drag myself out the door. It took every restraint i had not to run back in there and drink the precious red left in those animals.