The TALK about THAT

Boogies POV
I was about to tell sean what tati told me...bc she need help from a BOY and maybe he will talk with gabe about it and help tats out...

S:what is it?

Bo:do you want to know why tati run away while crying?I need your help..

S:okay why?

Bo:It remembers her at the night where gabe was at her house and *she told him the story* I feel so bad for her*cry*

S:oh..Please don't cry....but tati have to talk with gabe about it or with her parents..she can't keep it if not gabe don't understand her and will force her one day you know how gabe is..

Bo:but she can't I told you why...please can you talk to tati?and help her out?

S:I will try...now come let's go back to the others..
*go to squad*

G:what takes you so long?

B:maybe the kiss?

T:boogie did u cry?!

Bo:what?no..I have something in my eye..hihi

T:okaaaaay?*confused*

*at home*
TATI POV
I'm alone at home and it's little bored..I hear a knock and open the door but guess who it was?Sean..iwas confused..

S:hey..*smile*

T:I know it's a little rude but..what did you want here?

S:can I come in?

T:uhm..okay*sit down*so why are u here?

S:boogie told me everything and do you want to talk about it?

T:She did what?!actually no?!I don't want to talk about it!...

S:pleease it will help you trust me..

T:and how?

S:how did gabe touch you?

T:I don't know how to explain...but he just touch me on weird places..

S:did you told him to stop...

T:...just one time

S:did he stop?

T:no....he continued

S:and then?

T:I tryed to puch him away but he don't go...are we finish now?

S:no you have to talk with gabe about it okay?maybe he thinks that he can do everything with you and you just let him doing..and he must learn to accept a no..

T:but..I am a little afraid...that he will get mad at me or he will break up with me bc I am too boring for him..

S:but what do you want to do ?Do you want to wear a sexy dessou or something else so that he will love you more?!tati that is not love that is stripping..or something like that..

T:okay I will talk to him..but what I will say?

S:say uhm that you don't like how he is touching you and that he have to accept a No

T:okay thank you very much

S:no problem*hug*bye and good luck

T:*hug*bye
*sean go*

Finally it was sooo embarrassed..ugh now I have to talk to gabe about THAT I am afraid..I can't do it...but I have to do..I will text him
T:hey gabe can you come to my house like now I have to talk to you about something...
G:sure are your parents at home?
T:no why?
G:doesn't matter see yah!
T:yeah bye!..

Okay that was weird..why he ask me if my parents are here..maybe he want to...ugh never mind..
*5 min later gabe came to her room*
G:hey babe*kiss*

T:hey*kiss back*

G:wow you look gorgeous!*touch her face*

T:thank you now please gabe I have to talk with you about some things..

G:wait can we kiss?It was a long time ago since we kissed...

T:uhm idk but..*gabe kiss her *
*they are starting to make out*
G:*take his shirt off and want to take tatis shirt off but*
T:*stop him* uhm gabe what are you doing?
G:I want you*take her to the bed and go on top of her and kiss her,he touch her body and take her shirt off*
T:*think:oh no...I don't want this to happen why can't I tell him to stop?!I am so stupid..oh no now he is touching my bra...please god he don't want to remove it!I CAN'T handle it anymore!sombody heelp!*
G:*think:yaas I wait for this moment too long nobody can stop us and I can see in her eyes that she wanted it too*
*gabe is touching her ass and want to remove her bra but then*
T:*think:NOO THIS IS ENOUGH!*
T:gabe please stop it!
G:What?why?
T:I don't want to do this!..*cry and put her shirt on*
G:oh.uhm...I'm sorry tats...*put his shirt on*Soo you wanted to talk withh me about something?please don't cry I am very sorry about this babe..you know I love you..*remove her tears*
T:never mind I forget what I wanted to tell you*lie* love you too...

G:I will go now I guess...bye babe*kiss her on the cheek and go*

T:*cry the whole day*

Tbc