8 days till...

Tati POV

I am in The dance Studio, doing the warm up. I have a jogger trouser from Sean on. And yes I have underwear on!Then Dana came. She had a black shorts and a sports bra with a jeans jacket on.

G:She is really hot huh?

K: yes if you say so?

G:Really sexy

K: totally, especially when she is dancing

G: She smiled at me yesterday, it's a sign

K: what , Dana?

Josh: She is too hard for you to get bro

G: ppff you are just jelouse. She likes me

Dana showed us some dance moves. She is a really good dancer. The boys smiled and Gabe was looking at her ass. He touched down on his trouser und laughed.

Gabe: ups sry

Josh: oh man, Gabe watch out..

G: not my fault she is hot

Both laughed. Then Dana told us that 3 people should dance. I raised my hand. I danced with Jordyn and Sean. At the freestyle part Jordyn started to twerk and all the boys cheered. Sean went closer to her and "danced on her" I was very mad! So I pushed Jordyn and the music stopped.

Tati: WHY ARE YOU STRIPPING ON MY BOYFRIEND YOU LITTLE HOE

Jordyn: aww jelouse tati? I would be too if I was you haha

Tati: why I should be jelouse? Of what?!!

J: maybe because I have an ass to twerk and you only skin and bones in your trouser!!?

At this moment everyone said "oooooooohhh" and like"Jordyn is the best" I saw Sean und he looked at her ass... I went to him and slapped him and go with my things while crying away.

S:tati please...

J: forget her man

S:. Maybe I love her!?

Will ran with me and called me to stop running. I just wanted to be alone but will was so annoying..

Tati: what?

Will: I feel bad for you

T: liar...

W: nobody should treat you like that

T:hm...

W: let us go and eat ice...So that you can clean your mind up

T: I don't know

W: please come on. It will be cool trust me.