CHAPTER 2

10 days till...

Tati POV

Sooo summer holiday is over and I have to admit that  me and the squad didn't talk or write to each other like always... It's awkward but I hope that we can hang out now more because we aren't travelling anymore haha.
Now I am sitting on a bench in the city. It is awkward cold and it's snowing. I am wearing a thin jacket and waiting since 25 min for Sean(my new boyfriend) , I already called him 5x but he don't pick up. But then I saw... Omg Will and Lexee are holding hands!What did I miss!? Lexee is watching me...

Will: hey tati what are u doing

Tati: I am waiting for Sean for a long time

W:oh I feel you

T: I guess he isn't coming anymore..

W: you can come with us , we want to buy some snacks

Lexee: UHM.. will what did I told you?

W: oh you are right , sorry tati u can't

T: OK I am going home

So I went home crying...Then I opened Snapchat and saw jordyn Jones snaps.SHE WAS WITH SEAN and Kaycee. I was sad but mad too...

Next day

I was in school and then Sean came. He smiled at me like nothing happened...I look at him angry... We came closer to kiss me but I push him away so that he hit one of the school lockers.

Tati: first you forgot me and let me in the cold alone and now you are pretending like nothing happened!?

S:oh shit! Tati...Babe I'm sorry..

T:sorry for yourself!

S: we can go today shopping I will buy you what you want!

T: you are solving your problem with MONEY!? I-AM-NOT-JORDYN!!

I go away and everyone looked at me I saw tahani and hugged her while crying. I was crying so hard that seliver nearly touched tahanis jacket so I need to swallowed it. Nasty.

Tahani: what is wrong sweety?

Tati: Sean,  forgot me because of jordyn and Kaycee

Tahani: what!? OUR Kaycee!?

Tati: yes....

Tahani is comforting me and then Kaycee came

KC:hey girls , today musically? At my house?

Tahani: why don't you do musically s with Sean!?

KC: what are you talking about

Tahani:Tati should meet up with Sean and what did you!?

KC: oh I didn't knew that.

Tahani: lier! Don't play like you didn't knew it! Let's go tati I will do you makup again.

Tahani go with me to the restroom.

Jordyn POV

J: hey Sean , let's meet today again at my house

S: sorry I am already doing something

J: again tati?

S: she is my girlfriend

J : gosh Sean she didn't even have boobs and she is just 13 don't you like older chicks?

S:y-yes but I love tati

J: you should think because we olders have more to show

I wink at him and wave my hair in his face and walk with my swagging hips into the dance studio. I sat with lexee and Kaycee. Lexee was writing with will they are now a half year together and kayceee is with Gabe together. And I will take Sean because he and tati didn't fit together. Ew she is tati mcquay.

TBC