4 days until...

I was Walking With My crutches to my training and saw Sean and jordyn loud laughing. I could Tell... they were flirting. Jordyn was playing with her Hair and i walked With my crutches to him.

Tati: Thank You for your visit Yesterday!!

Sean: sweety... You... Ehh.. jordyn Said That You was tired..and...and

Tati:Okay and You believe what jordyn ist saying!?!!

Sean: i thought....

Tati: shut Up!! You didn't even call me!

Sean: Just chill Tati..  i already Said That i'm sorry

Tati: sometimes i am thinking That You don't Love me anymore!

Sean: ugh Tati Stop, don't be so childish

Tati: Me and childish!?

Sean: yes! Btw i was partying With jordyn

Tati: is That your f*cking excuse!?

Sean: yeah...?

I slaped him very loud so That everyone turned around shocked ans With Open mouths. Sean looked at me and punched me on my nose. I was on The ground, crying. Tahani, will and kaycee ran to me and helped me Up. It was hurting Like hell..

Will: You Bastard!!!

Sean: f*ck You, it's your fault!!

Will: ugh come on man shut Up and eat Rice!

Sean: n*gger!!!

Will Jumped on him and everyone was screaming. Then matt came and Tried to seperat them but they pull him into The Fight too. Some students were even filming it. I saw That my father came. He pulled them away.

Tati father: What is going on!?

Will: He punched Tati!

TF: what?...

Sean:... Mr mcquay....i can.... Sorry...

TF: That was The Last time That You saw her! From today she is single. Come Tatiana we're going.

He carried me and drove me home. I Took some Tabletts  and slept small.
We canceld the theater, i am single sind Sean is Agressive. I can't dance anymore Till 8Weeks. Bad day huh?