Slughorn's Party *Edited*

*
*Loosely based on the picture above*

He'd failed again. There was nothing he could do to get the damn cabinet to open. He sighed as he left the the room of requirement. The idea of that snake killing his parents began to crawl back into his head. He knew his dad was a prick, yet he still loved him, he still wanted to make him proud. Not that he didn't try it was just the bushy haired know it all as he'd call her was always ahead of him. Jealousy can turn a person into the worst being and make them say the most horrible things. He rounded the corner and made contact with something rather small. He looked down to meet the beady doe like eyes of Granger.

"Where are you going Malfoy?" She titled her head to the questioning side.

"Non of your business Granger" he snapped

"Malfoy, Have you been crying you look awful" concern laced her voice which had surprised the blonde Slytherin.

"I'm fine Granger" he drawled out, yet Hermione didn't believe this one bit and decided to do something to make him feel better.  She wrapped her arms around him and buried her head into his neck. Draco stood there in shock yet wrapped his arms around the little witch too.. before pulling away in 'disgust'

"How dare you touch me, you filthy little mudblood"

"Oh shut up Draco, no ones around. You can drop the act. Merlin's sake"

"Well I'm just being careful Hermione, we did say we was keeping it a secret" he rolled his eyes at the witch

"Only because Harry would kill me if he found out I was shagging his enemy senseless" Draco couldn't take it anymore he grabbed her by her hips and smashed his lips against hers which she eagerly did back. His hands messed with the hair he loved to hate, her hands where massaging and grasping the back of his blonde locks. He detached his lips once more and began to attack her neck in which he devoured, as he did so she threw her head back as she tried to suppress a moan. She started to rub his crotch and woke up his not to mini me. She kneeled on the And took his penis out of his dark green boxers. Damn house pride she thought.

•small smut if you don't like skip•

She started to lick the length of his dick, she got to the bell and teasingly started to lick it too, Draco gasped in appreciation. She took a deep breath and clasped her hot mouth around it. Pumping his length with her hands and sucking on it with her mouth. She  scraped her teeth against it and the boy she loved to hate threw his head back whilst whispering "fucking tease".  He grabbed a fistful of her hair as she sucked away pushing her head down making the witch gag. "Fuck Granger" he cursed. She suckled the top again and it brought Draco to his limit, he had came into her mouth yet the amount escaped partly and ended up the corner of her lip, which escaped their notice

•end of smut•

"Students out of bed" the cries of filch where heard. The pair quickly cleaned up yet filch noticed the peck Malfoy gave her before trying to stalk away.

"Malfoy and Granger come with me" he grabbed their arms and took them from where Hermione had tried to escape. Slughorns party.

"Professor I just found these to outside all over each other, and taking her clothing I believe they belong to you?" Filch asked Slughorn as Snape walked up to them.

"We wasn't all over each other, I was choking on a chocolate frog and she gave me cpr that's all" Malfoy tried to explain

"Hmm so Mr Malfoy why is your zipper undone? and I didn't know there was White chocolate frogs?, did you Horace?" As Snape said this the colour drained out of their faces, Draco looked at Hermione and found the white chocolate on the corner of her mouth, he pulled out his thumb and wiped it away. Before whispering oh fuck it, and claiming her lips once more. A collective gasp around the party was heard as well as Snape deducting points yet, they both believe it was worth it.