Getting caught

Honestly with all these curfews how do you expect me to know when I should leave the library I hate umbridge she's a right old cow, has she got a rod stuck up her ass or something? I mean and this 6inch a part rule well I have my own way past that, who with? Draco Malfoy of course, we've been together since the start of this year I know the nerd and the bad boy how cliche well for your information Draco is very smart he's second best in all his classes because well I beat him in them talking about beating him I'll kick his arse if he's any later. I feel someone's hands over my eyes I stomp on my attacks foot and get out my wand.
"Oh it's just you?" I smirk knowing my attacker would be slightly annoyed
"Pardon me? Miss know it all but I had a meeting"
"Oh yeah I forgot sorry Draco" he steps forward scooping me in a hug, I melt into his embrace as he tugs me away into a closet.
"No Draco we could get caught it's against the rules!"
"So Hermione wasn't it against the rules when I  fucked you in the Library wasn't it against the rules when I snook you into my dorm during a qudditch match?" He teases Merlin this boy gets on my nerves
"Yes" i gasp as he fixes his lips into my neck
"Face it Hermione you love it when we break the rules" arghh to hell with it I embrace him into a passionate kiss his hands groping my arse and neck.
"Malfoy!" We separate, to see a stern looking Percy Weasley glaring towards us
"Yes redhead" Draco sighed getting us deeper in trouble
"You and your slut get to Mcgongalls office" slut does he know who I am?
"Slut, me a slut seriously Percy how can you call me a slut when we all know you lost your virginty to a librarian in Egypt 2 years ago"
"Hermione? I'm sorry I didn't expect you and him I'm just shocked is all"
"It's fine"
"But you still have to go to Mcgongall"
"As long as it's not the creepy cat crazy cunt they call umbridge"
"Hermione" Percy cried as I realised what I said my cheeks burner bright
"I told you, you love breaking the rules" Malfoy drawled into my ear
"Evening professor I've just found ms granger and mr Malfoy together in a closet playing tonsil tennis"
Professor Mcgongall turned around smiling with a Dumbledore sparkle in her eye?
"Hello you two, fifty points each and you can go oh and congrats"
"Oh thank you" I grabbed Malfoy's arm as we left, I span Turning him into death?
"Hermione?"
"Yeh"
"I knew you like to break the rules"
"We should do it often" I kiss his lips sheepishly and walk to my dorm

This is my last dramione oneshot