Friday night bet

A 3 part shot

Hermione PoV

Friday nights I absolutely hate them why, well it's always noisy in the common room and the girls dorms are twice as bad for one reason and one only Bet night it's happens every two weeks and I am always dragged into it last week they all bet I couldn't burn a book they were right. Why on earth would I try and burn a sacred book. Tonight I have a feeling it's going to be horrid.

Classes were over and done with and everyone was pigging out in the great hall for Friday dinner which is as per usual a buffet of everything delicious. Ron was eating worse then usual and Harry became slopish as the boys of Gryffindor tonight is having there annual prank night thanks to Fred and George for starting that up and tonight's prey; the Hufflepuffs. Ginny on the other hand was discussing bets and dares with lavender and Parvati they all look over and give me a sly smirk holy Merlin I'm done for. I began to look around the great hall and my eyes settled on the resistance ferret Draco Malfoy, his hair isn't gelled back today and little whisps of hair keep blocking his eyes, yet even I had to admit Draco Malfoy was gorgeous and any girl would be lucky however he has a personality of a pompus ass. He met my eyes in a deep gaze cocking up one eyebrow as if to challenge me. Game on Malfoy, we held each other's gaze for another 5 minutes until pug face, I mean pansy distracted him by squashing his lap with her fat ass. Will she ever learn?

I began the slow yet taunting walk to the common room I was a flight away yet I could hear the laughter and cheers of the boys imagine how loud my dorm will be. I took a deep breath and whispered the password; fizzle frogs and was greeted by the noise.
"Hermione come on its starting" ginny called toward me I plastered my face with a fake smile dropped my bag and walked upstairs.
"I bet you, that Ron won't try and pry you away from us tonight cause he thinks your one of the lads" lavender blurts toward me
"Okay if you lose you'll have to do all the boys washing by hand for two days"
"Eeewww okay if you lose you have to" she paused to think, then a sinister smile crept upon her face.
"If you lose you have to kiss Draco Malfoy"
"No"
"It's that or kiss snape" lavender cocks her eyebrow up however manages to smile: bitch
"Okay deal" we shake and wait.

It's been 10 minutes since the first bet was made and we are all pigging out on sweets that we stole from the kitchen. Knock knock! I turn and I'm greeted to see Ron's beaming face.
"Hey Ron"
"Hey girls, Hermione we were wondering if you want to join us and get revenge on that kid who tripped you up, cause you know your one of us"
"Meaning what Ronald" I snapped
"Your one of the lads we'll sort of"
"I'm fine" with that he left. I turned to see lavender ginny and Parvati grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Go find Malfoy, and Ginny go with" lavender instructed
"Fine" I say grudgingly and walk to find ferret.

Draco PoV

I was walking near the Gryffindor common room when a bushy know it all knocks into me.
"Watch were your going granger" I glared standing dusting myself off
"Sorry" she mumbled and got up herself I was about to turn the corner when.

"Malfoy just a moment"
"Are you trying to talk to me in public have you gone crazy granger"
"Do me a favour and don't try and get the wrong idea about what I'm about to do"
"Granger what I'm Merlin are you talking about"
"This" I hear her mumble before her lips crash into mine, I hesitate before I kiss back, our lips moulding together perfectly in sync she pulls away and opens her eyes.
"I. I lost a bet that's all"
"What kind of bets do you make"
"Non of your business and if you want to produce children you won't repeat this to anyone"
"Ermm okay" I say sheepishly kind of scared now of granger

"Oh my poor little mudblood that was very Slytherin thing to do, nicely played indeed but I don't think and won't allow you to get away from me that easily" I mumble.

Draco walked back down to the dungeons however as he mumbled the last line he was unware of the smiling red head who overheard everything.

Ginny PoV
Malfoy and Hermione Arwww how cute I smile and glance toward my watch. Shit Ive got to get back and spill the gossip, before the kiss is history. But history repeats it self doesn't it I smirk and go and join the girls once more smiling when I see Hermione still blushing

Ginny PoV
Last night ended weirdly after myself and Hermione returned Ron and Harry kept barging in shouting "I wanna go to pigfarts" isn't that the school Malfoy use to be obsessed with? I bet one of their pranks back fired I wonder. I need to do some meddling in the "dramione"department

Hermione
I kissed Malfoy and enjoyed it I've got to find him I need to tell him that I think the kiss triggered some 'feelings' for him but how? I hate him, obviously not if you enjoyed the kiss the voice in the back of my head taunted me.

I walked down to breakfast with Ginny as we were the first ready
"Hey Hermione, when you left last night I over heard Malfoy saying something to himself"
"What do you mean"
"He was talking to himself about you" that's the first sign of madness I know he was the crazy one
"Yes and what he say" I paste on wanting to know more
"That you can't escape him that easily I think Malfoy likes you Hermione"
"Your crazy"
"No I'm not"
"Okay shall we make another bet then" I taunt
"Your on i know you like Malfoy so if he likes you back you have to tell Ron you sucked off snape"
"You trying to get me killed? Okay fine however if he doesn't tell me but shows me instead you have to tell the whole school you had a fling with crabbe"
"Your on"

Well I haven't Draco all day giving up I walk towards the black lake as I can't be bothered to look all around the castle so ill wait till he comes to me

Draco
I can't find granger anywere so I walk towards the black lake spotting a bush of curly hair I run toward her.
"Hey granger"
"Yes Malfoy" she smiles as she sees me why does this make my heart beat faster
"Last night, I can't forget it not just like that I'm sorry I can't"
"Neither can I Draco"
"So what do we do"
"We either forget or we do something about it"
"Like what" I smile stepping closer
"This" she smiles again and captures my lips in hers. I grab her waist and slam her into the tree kissing her more passionately each time. I dap my tongue against her bottom lip and she grants me access we kiss passionately until we hear a cough I turn to see the last person I expect to see grinning massivly
"Well Mione looks like I have a announcement to make at dinner" weaselette and Hermione laugh. Whilst I stand there dumbfounding

Ginny PoV
Oh Merlin here I go.
"Hey everyone I have a confession I've had a fling with Slytherin Vincent Crabbe and it was terrible just to let you all know before he thinks his awesome also I was drugged by Goyle" I smile and jump of the Gryffindor table and Harrys jaw is on the floor and Ron is laughing his head off. Hermione is on the floor, rolling around.

Hermione
That was bloody brilliant oh Merlin I sound like Ron. "Hey Hermione what's going on with you and Malfoy then" Harry and Ron cocked up their eyebrows, god they acting like Fred and George. " well ermm we might be together but he hasn't asked me yet, are you to okay with that"
Ron smiled "it's fine Mione, we support you all the way, but if he hurts you" Harry continued with "we will break his legs but he's right we support you"
Fred and George like I said right?

Draco
"So Draco you and the bookworm then" Blaise smiled whilst cocking his eyebrow
"Yes but how do I ask her out"
"Easy my dear friend, do it right now"
"You still okay with me though"
"Always buddy I promise" he pats my back I raise to my feet and walk towards the Gryffindor table.
"Hey erm Hermione" I stutter why am I nervous I'm Draco freaking Malfoy
"Yes Draco" she smiles and my stomach flips
"Well I "
"I can't hear you its to loud" she's doing this on purpose. I give potter and weasely a pleading look. Potter stands up "hey everyone my mate Draco here has something to say" everyone shuts up and the teachers smirk at me. I stand on the hufflepuff table which is facing Hermione
"Hermione granger will you be my girlfriend"
She rolled her eyes and walked towards me grasping my tie
"About time" she smiles and captures my lips in here once more.

Hermione PoV
Merlin I love Fridays