Chapter 3

Martha and Alexis had welcomed us at home. Rick led me into the bedroom and showed me everything. I studied everything to the smallest detail, and I tried to remember something. A picture on the wall got my attention. There were seashells and they seemed familiar to me.

"Where did you get those seashells?" I asked Rick. He puts his arm around my waist and smiled.

"Those we collected our first walk in the Hamptons. We even solved one murder there, "he said with a sad smile. I nodded and grabbed him by the arm.

"You know, I'm sorry, right?" I asked Rick, and he just nodded and hugged me.

"I know. But none of this is your fault. You shouldn't worry about it and you shouldn't be sorry for anything. We give it time and when you remember things again and you'll be sure, we will get married. "

I smiled at him and I asked him if I could go get shower and then cook lunch. He agreed and led me to the bathroom and showed me everything. Then he put my stuff out of the closet and towel. He gave them to me and went into his office. When I showered, I came out of the bathroom in my sweat pants and Rick's T-shirt. Drops of water were dripping from my hair and I felt refreshed. I went to Caslte's office. I found him looking at photos of thw two of us and he was crying. I cleared my throat and he looked up to me. We just stared at each other with tears streaming down from eyes. After a moment, I gave up and I threw my arms around his neck. I hugged him as tight as I could and he did the same. And then we both suddenly got up. I went into the kitchen to cook lunch and Rick went into the bedroom.
I understood that now he cannot see me because we both were confused of everything that happened. I couldn't remember the last two years of my life, and in those two years was included our entire relationship. I stopped thinking about it and I cooked lunch. Within an hour I was done. I called Rick to the table and we ate. When we were putting dishes into the dishwasher, I got an idea.

"Castle, could we go for a walk in the park?" I asked.

"I thought about the same! I'd be very lucky to go with you, at least I have time to tell you some of our shared moments that you don't remember."

"Thank you. You're a really great guy. You care about your impossible fiancee who lost her memory and who you should marry. In fact when we have a wedding?"

"In eight weeks, but don't worry abou it, I called off the wedding because we are not ready. Now, go dressed up and let's go for a walk," he said slapping me lightly on the ass. I laughed and I ran into the bedroom to change.

We walked in park hand in hand and we enjoyed our shared moment. He told me some stories from our cases. I was smiling at his excitement as he was telling me all these things. I can say that I felt really happy. When we decided to go back home, we stopped for our favorite coffee and then we went straight back home.