Chapter 7

I looked deeply into his ocean blue eyes and could not resist. I had to kiss him. I joined our lips and I immediately felt the connection, the electricity flowing through our bodies. It was beautiful and I was finally feeling really happy after a long time. Rick ran his hand through my hair and I did pretty much the same. After a few minutes, we had to break apart to catch our breaths. He smiled at me and I smiled at him back. I felt my blood flowing into my face and I had to simper constantly. Rick pulled me closer and kissed me in my hair.

"Rick could we try to make love today?" I whispered to him. He looked at me with a shock on his face. He was searching in my eyes for answer if I really meant it or not. I nodded at him and he pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tightly and kissed me on hair again. I was smiling and slowly grabbing his hand. I led him in the bedroom. Rick slowly laid me on the bed and started kissing me. It was slow and full of emotions. We both knew we could not hurry. We stripped each other and continued to cuddle and kiss each other. Then Rick pushed his two fingers into my heat and began circling with them. I groaned and kept looking into his eyes to make him sure I was all right. Then he slid himself into me and began to move in a regular rhythm. He held me with his hand under my back and sometimes he gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Rick, faster please" I said, "I'm so damn close."

"I can feel it, me too," he replied breathlessly, and speeded up our pace. I came first. I had his name on my lips and it sounded like a prayer as I screamed it into our empty bedroom. Castle had come right after me, then laid beside me and dragged me into his arms. I put my head on his chest and tried to calm my breath as he was trying to do the same thing.

"That was beautiful," I whispered, "and I feel I may have remembered something," I added shyly. Rick had tears in his eyes and stroked me in my hair. He was playing with them and I let him because I know how much he loves it. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

A few weeks later ...

Since the day I had sex with Rick for the first time since my accident, a lotof things have changed. We continued to develop our relationship. We had sex together regularly. We have found out that it was helping me a lot to recover my memory. Over the past few weeks, I remembered almost everything. I was incredibly happy and Rick of course was too. When I remembered how he proposed, I cried for almost an hour. Now we were lying in bed, we were cuddling and watching Sherlock. Since I'm a detective and Rick is observing me, we've been able to identify a lot with this serie. Today we had a really busy day. We had a new case with almost no leads and I was frustrated about it. Even for Castle it was hard to think of a crazy theory, which I did not like very much this time, but I was glad to get back to work after a long time and to live kind of normal life again.

When the serie ended, Rick closed the notebook and put it under the bed, then looked at me. There was sorrow and I swear even tears in his eyes.

"Rick, is there anything going on? You seem sad," I said, cupping his face.

"You know this case we have with no leads and evidence. It reminds me a lot of how you disappeared. We had no trace, nothing we could follow. I was so worried about you and no one knew where to look for you," he replied in such a sad voice that I had never heard from him before.

"It had to be rough, but now I'm here and I'm not going anywhere," I whispered, and began kissing him, first uncertain, but then more and more passionatly. Eventually it ended with our intertwined naked bodies and quick breathing. I guess I wanted to make him sure I live, that we both live. Sex is something that can easily prove it. That night we fell asleep in a tight hug covered with duvets and with smiles on our lips.