Chapter 4 ~ Surpise Surpise

Vanessa P.O.V.

I swear if this Damn Jacob never used condoms imma fuk him up so bad he'll go mofo numb.

'Yes... No... Maybe... I don't remember'

Replied Jacob.

It took me time to process what he just said. I sighed and Jacob bring me to a walk-in-clinic. We were sitting in the waiting room. I was thinking, if I am preggo, my mother would probably beat the ish outta me.

'Vanessa Ferguson' said a doctor

Jacob & I followed the doctor from behind. Im going to kill Jacob. But probably Roc will beat me to it! Haha. Literally.

Jacob P.O.V.

Okay. I'm scared. They bring Vanessa in to run tests on her. How am I going to tell my mother? She's going to be disappointed. And my clique. Not to mention Ray has a crush on Nessa. I sighed.

'Jacob Perez?' I went into the room with the doctor Vanessa had a huge smile on her face. I wonder what happened.

'What happened doc?'

'Miss. Ferguson will tell you.'

I turned my body to Vanessa.

'Oh, I just have a stomach flu.' I sighed with relief. I wasn't ready to become a father.

'Haha. You kids need this.' Said the doctor handing Vanessa a box of small condoms.

'Err... Umm... He's a lot bigger doc.' Vanessa said. The doctor looked shocked. I just blushed. Aye, what can I say I'm blessed.

'BE SAFE!' Said the doctor after we left.

'Here I think you should keep these.' Said Vanessa handing me the box of large condoms. I took it and put it in the trunk. Don't want my mom to see those.

Vanessa P.O.V.

It's soo sexy when he blushes. Anyways I don't have to kill him after all. My mother called and said she had a surprise for me. Great another one.

I got out of Jacob's car and kissed him on the cheek. I saw a car in the drive way that looked oddly familiar.

'MOM IM HOME' I yelled.

'What's the 'surprise'?'

'You have a brother!' She said.

'Woah! What?'

'He's here right now actually.'

I saw the person I never wanted to see walking down the stairs.

Roc

Motherfucking

Royal

Is

My

Big

Brother.

____________________________________________________

Don't you think this book is full of surprises?

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.