Chapter 13 ~ 'Mi Amor'

Vanessa P.O.V.

Today is Tuesday morning. I checked my phone 4 missed calls and 6 text messages. I looked the missed calls. Two from Princeton. One from Miley. And another from my mom. Figuring Miley wanted to talk about business I didn't call anyone. I had two text messages from Miley.

Me= Misfit

Miley= WeCantStop

WeCantStop-

Okay so there are four scenes, I need y'all in. I need one in the pool, one twerking, one playing with smoke, and another to party with.

WeCantStop-

Your leaving tomorrow at 11 a.m. I can't wait to see you. (:

Misfit-

I can't wait to see you to love. :* I have to get back to you on the first message though.

2 minutes later

WeCantStop-

Okay

I got three messages from Princeton.

PrinceMisfit-

Good morning Baby. :*

PrinceMisfit-

All the guys are going over the girls house. What time should I be ther?

PrinceMisfit-

BABE WAKE UP! 😁

Misfit-

Good morning. :* I'm awake come around 12.

30 seconds later

PrinceMisfit-

Okay. 👍

I got one message from the group chat of the girls and I.

Me= Misfit

Meana= MissConfident

KayKay= Pink

Dia= IndiaLove

IndiaLove-

Nessa, what time should we all be at the hotel?

Misfit-

Before mid-night. Miley says our flight leaves tomorrow at 11 a.m. She needs one person to be twerking, one to be in the pool, and another to play with fake smoke? Chose one.

IndiaLove-

Smoke Baby. 😜

ThinkPink-

Pool. 🏊

MissConfident-

Twerking. 💃

Misfit-

Okay. I'll text her the dets. Tttyl!

MissConfident-

Peace! ✌

ThinkPink-

Deuces. 💖

IndiaLove-

Bye gurrrlllll! 👊

I looked at the time. 11:30? Damn. I jumped out of my bed, and spread it. I ran to the washroom brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I put my hair in a pony tail. I decided to wear black tights and a green crop top that says 'dope' in black letters. I wore mis-matched socks. That's what you call swag. It was 12:03 p.m. That's not like Princeton to be late.

12:30 p.m.

Okay now I was worried. I turned on the news. Nothing but weather reports. I pulled out my phone and called Prince. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"You're 30 minutes late."

"I know but, I'm bringing something with me. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay." I hung up the phone ooooo a surprise <3.

6 minutes later

The doorbell rang. Knowing who it was I took my time going to answer it. Nigga deserves it. I opened the door. I saw KFC in one hand and in another hand I little bag. I took the KFC from him and went upstairs.

"Hiiiiiiii!" Said Prince

"Hey Princeton-Jacob." I said blankly.

"Come 'ere." He said. I shrugged and went.

"Turn around." I did. He put my pony tail to the side. I felt something cold on my neck. It was a necklace. If was sliver and in diamonds said 'Mi Amor <3' which means My Love in Spanish. I smiled at it and turned around and kissed his lips.

"Thank you so much, I LOVE IT!" I squeaked

"It cost a lot, and if you didn't like it-" said Prince

"What you gon' do?" I said putting my hands on my hips. Prince bit his bottom lip. He took off his tank top. Revealing those abs. I didn't back down. Prince went to the bed leaving me looking stupid. He put the KFC on the bed side table. He came back in front of me and said

"Completely nothing. I'll take it back." He said and came closer to me. I took a step back.

"Babe.. I'm not going to hurt you." He spoke softly. I hesitated at first but then we kissed. The kiss turned into a full blow out make-out session. He- wait you guys know from there.

Meana P.O.V.

Ray and I were yelling at each other telling each other whose more confident. We were at my house. My mom went to work. My dad was on a business trip. Ray bought Taco's so we're eating and yelling at each other.

"I'M MORE CONFIDENT BECAUSE IM GOING TO BE TWERKING IN A MUSIC VIDEO!" I yelled

"I'M MORE CONFIDENT BECAUSE I HAVE A HOT GIRLFRIEND AND IM CONFIDENT SHE WON'T CHEAT IN ME." He yelled. I blushed.

"IM MORE CONFIDENT BECAUSE MY HIT BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO BE HERE BEING LOYAL!" I yelled. This went back and forth.

Kay P.O.V.

Roc was over my house. He bring pizza we were eating. We were watching Dragon Ball z. He kissed my cheek. I giggled.

"Why you laughing?" He said

"That tickled." I said. He smirked. That's never good. He put the pizza down. He laid me gently on the bed. He took off my tank top and made his lips brushed from my lips all the way down to-

Dia P.O.V.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

__________________________

GO WATCH Mindless Behavior IN CONCERT!