Chapter 28 ~ From Time

Vanessa...

The bell rang. Everyone went to there classes. Sadly, Ray took my boyfriend and showed him around the school. We went our separate ways. First day in my senior year bitch! 😜👊I was feeling mixed feelings. Happy school started, sad from seeing Prince with Kay, worried from seeing Elijah going to my school.

{The new Mindless Behavior member is Elijah, so that's her bf}

I wasn't paying attention, I was blasting 'So Mi Like It' by Spice the raw version 😉. I was twerking in the hallway. Like that stripper twerk. I giggled and stand up and bumped into someone so hard that I fell back. I hit my head hard on the concrete floor. I rubbed my head.

"Are you okay Vaneesa?" I heard a deep voice state.

I looked up and saw an Angelic face. Curly Afro that was huge, a light skin face that was extremely familiar. His arm reached for me. I accepted and stood up. I blink my eyes fast. I looked up and realized it was Princeton.

"Y-yes f-fine thanks." I said then walked away. I swear my heart skipped millions of beats. That's really not healthy. I heard foot steps behind me and left a hand on my shoulder. I flinched and turn around and saw Princeton's face.

"I wanna bring you somewhere, you should come." He said

"When?" I asked

"Right now." He said looking into my eyes. I can't resist it, I sighed and nodded my head yes. He smiled & linked arms with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princeton...

Vanessa looked so beautiful today, I bumped into her on purpose today. Right now we're at my chill spot, there's a nice soothing waterfall, just a place to really think. I was watching her smiling and taking big breaths in and out. I chuckled, and her head faced me.

"What?" She snapped

"Nothing...you looked extremely relaxed." I stated than sat on the floor.

"I am, this place is so beautiful & peaceful." Vanessa said then sat next to me. There was silence, and a but of tension in the air.

"Why did you break up with me?" Said Vanessa. My heart started pounding extremely fast.

"I didn't want to, I did it for your safety." I quickly summed up.

{Flash back for what Prince is talking about is in Chapter 30.}

"Bullshit" she said and looked at me with a tear trickling down her cheek.

"Vanessa I loved you, in fact I never stopped loving." I said, then took off my shades revealing with my red puff eyes.

"Bullshit, happened to me. I can't accept or stand the fact another guy is making you happy, it kills me more and more inside." I said and and wiped the tears off her face. I laid my head in her lap, she played with my soft curls. She kissed my cheek. I guess we both have a lot on our minds.....

____________________________________________________

What do you my beautiful readers think? Two more chapters then the sequel!

KNEEEGAAAAHH

*Says like Smokey from Friday*