Chapter 7 ~ Water Fight

Vanessa P.O.V.

I was hanging out with the three girls I met at laser tag. There names were Akayla (Kay Kay), India (Dia) & Meana. I invited them over my house after Roc went out with Princeton. Princeton basically abounded me. What an awesome boyfriend. 😒

We were watching, Tyler Perry's Temptation.

"HOE!" Meana yelled in the movie theater.

"HOW YOU GON' HAVE A HUSBAND AND CHEAT ON HIM AND YOU A CHRISTIAN! DAMN SHAME! I HOPE YO' MAMA BEAT YO' ASS" I yelled. Kay Kay & Dia went to another aisle.

"AYO! WHERE Y'ALL TWO GOING WE IN THIS TOGETHER BABY" yelled Meana

"HELL YAH!" I said while throwing popcorn at them.

"HELL NAW!" Said Dia. We started throwing popcorn back and forth. Soon everyone in the movie theater was throwing popcorn and nachos with cheese at each other.

"EVERYBODY FREEZE! SOMEONE IS COMING" a nerd yelled. Dia and I had a plan. Every went to take a seat.

"1" said Dia

"2" I said

"3!" We both yelled.

We threw the whole tub of popcorn on the security. Of course we got kicked out the place. Dia and I dragged Kay Kay & Meana with us. They all hopped in my white hummer.

"Okay. I have an idea. Since I started it.... we'll go to the dollar store and everyone should go and grab a water gun." I said. I took the water guns home. I went to the backyard. I bought 8 water guns. I filled four water of buckets with the hose and put them different places. I put the water guns around the place to. I went upstairs and took a shower and washed my hair. I made sure to wash the cheese out. I put on a black bandana and put my hair in a pony tail. I wore black sweats and a black crop top. I put on my black nikes. I never want to get my Jays or Conserves in a mess. I went to pick up back the girls. They were sleeping over after this. It was now seven o'clock.

7:25 p.m.

I picked up everyone. I called Roc.

He answered on the 5th ring.

"Hello?" He said

"ROC COME HOME NOW AND BRING THE BOYS!! AHHH!!! NOO PLEASE..." I said and cut the phone. Knowing Roc he'd only do what I say when I'm in danger.

7:35 p.m.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" said Roc busting through the door with a gun. All the girls started laughing.

"Roc I was just joking. Everyone come to the back door." I said.

"Don't play like that. I got Kayla out for no reason?" said Roc.

"You know her name is Kayla." I said pointing at Kay. Roc just stared at her every move.

"And that's Meana and India call her Dia doe! They cool!" I said pointing at the girls. The guy shyly says hey. Prince waved and came to me. He kissed my lips.

"Anyways! Since we're out here. I set everything up for a water fight." I said while closing the back door.

"What are we waiting for!" Said Meana

"I don't know." Said Ray. After that everyone grabbed a water gun and filled it with water. I went in hiding. Under the mini deck we have. I felt someone grab my waist.

"Say something and you'll taste water." Said Princeton

"I rather taste spit." I said before I tongue kissed him. I held tight on my gun because Princeton is the king of teasing. I grabbed his gun. As soon as we let go I smirked and said

"Take water babe" I squirt both guns at him.

"Hahaha feel my power." Princeton tackled me. Thank god I put 9 towels on the deck.

Kay Kay P.O.V.

I was squirting this nigga with two braids and I felt someone pick me up. They dropped my to my feet.

"So your names Kayla?" He said

"Yes blonde nigga." I said. He chuckled.

"My name is Chresanto but Everton calls me Roc. I don't mind if you scream it." He said while shaking my hand.

"You nasty Roc... I like. Lets team up." I suggested.

"Yah. Sure babe. You sleeping over?"

He said

"Yah! Sh someone coming." I said this is going to be a long night.

Meana P.O.V.

Ray & I were talking after I grabbed him from getting soaked by Kay Kay. It was Roc's idea. He explained everything him and Nessa went through. I kissed him. I think this boy needs some love and fast... I'll be happy to give it to him. I love bad men.

Dia P.O.V.

Prodigy and I were under the deck in the far corner. He's so funny and original. Mommy like.