Chapter 24 ~ NoNoNo

Meana...

I was studying Prod's behavior. Something seems off. Nessa & I were in her room. Chilling, being girls. We're watching Tyler Perry Family Reunion, cracking up.

"Prodigy's behavior seems off." I said.

"I thought I was the only one realizing!" Spoke Nessa. We heard foot steps then our door swung opened. It was Kayla.

"Sup girl!" I said

"Nothing, want to know why Nessa butt dialed me." Said Kayla.

"I did didn't I?" said Nessa with her voice getting high and giggling afterwards. Kayla locked the door and sat on the bed. She watched the movie for a while until Prod came in the room.

"Um... Kay Roc is calling you." Spoke Prodigy

"Yah I want to talk to him anyways." She sighed and got up.

"Wait hold t'f up! I want to come as back up." I said. Everyone laughed a little. Why they laughing? I was serious.

Nessa...

Meana & Kay left. I turnt back to watch the television. I was sitting with my back against my bed stand. Cris cross apple sauce. Tehe ;) I felt a hand being places on my lap. I looked up and saw Prod. I slapped his hand off. His smile faded. When I looked at him with a 'wtf' look. I looked back to the television screen. Prodigy hovered over me. I looked up at him. I know exactly where this is going...

Prod...

I made Vanessa lay down. I swiftly took off her leggings and underwear. I toke of mine too. Nessa looked at me at me weirdly. Then started kicking me, scratching me, punching me, biting me. But the worst thing of all she did is she punched my di*k. I rolled over in pain.

"CHRESANTOOO! ROOCC! MEAAANNAA! KAYLAAA!" she yelled loudly.

Chresanto...

Firstly, I just wanted to state Kay & I are finally back together. I surprised Prod and asked India to come over.

"CHRESANTOOO! ROOCC! MEAAANNAA! KAYLAAA!" I heard someone yelling. It sounded like Vanessa. What the hell? I opened the door and walked down to the hall way. I saw Vanessa in the corner with her knees up to her chest. Prodigy no where.

"What happened sis?" I said. She stretched her arms and legs out. Looks a lot like she's been beaten.

"C-Craig b-be-beat me and a-almost ra-raped me." She said. Craig? Never would I thought.

"He-he left th-through the wind-window." She continued. Meana and Kay went to get her tidied up. I turnt to India. She has a pissed, shocked & upset expression on her face. I was pissed myself.

I swear to god the next time I see Craig.