Chapter 14 ~ Much More

Skip until after the plane flight. I'm at Canada's Wonderland and I don't fell like updating so be grateful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa P.O.V.

I was getting off the plane going into the limo they have the sign 'VISA Family' I kind of smiled because it read VISA. I'm so silly, in the limo I played with the necklace Mi Amor gave me. I went on my iPhone and texted Prince;

Misfit-

I got here safe boo! :* Love you!

2 minutes later I got a reply.

PrinceMisfit-

Okay. Still kind of sad that you left. :-( Love you too! Stay safe for,me?

I replied

Misfit-

Okay I'll be safe papi!

PrinceMisfit-

You're so lucky I'm not beside you. 😠

I giggled and looked out the window. I wonder if I should text Miley. Ah! I'll take a good whack out of it.

Misfit-

IM HEREEEEE!!!! :-)

WeCantStop-

HORRAYYY! I'll meet you at the hotel penthouse.

I drop my mouth, hotel penthouse?

Misfit-

THANKS!!! :* :* :*

"Guess where we're going?" I said

"A hotel?" Said Kay

"Miley's house?" Said Dia

"A crack house?" Said Meana. Everyone looked at her.

"Kay's got part of it, Dia you wish and Meana NO we're going to a penthouse in a hotel!" I yelled. They all screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the limo driver checked us in, we went inside and Miley could f done better! But it was better than nothing. It had two rooms, a living room, kitchen and two bathrooms in each room. Oh yah! This was better than nothing.

"This is awesome" said Kay. She needs to get out more. -.- Roc need to bring her. 😏

"This is cool" said Meana I know she wasn't THAT surprised.

"Better than most hotel's I've been to!" Said Dia. I high-five her and nodded in agreement.

"Okay whose goes on what room. We need to partner up and freshen up Miley's coming here." I said everyone smiled.

"I want to be with my best friend!" Said Meana

"Then I guess is you to! Come on Lego Bestie!" I said. Meana & I went into the nicer room. It was good. We put our suitcases aside and picked out clothes. I picked out a green highlight sweatshirt with no hood, and that had three figures that appeared to be a smiley face. I picked out black shiny leggings. I decided to wear my all black converse's. I took a shower and put my hair in a messy bun. I made my phone go to charge.

Meana P.O.V.

I missed Ray Ray. I decided to text him until Nessa came out of the shower. First I decided on clothing. I wore a YMCMB sweatshirt without a hood. {it's called a crew neck, I think} I picked out red jeggings I wore my all black converse's Nessa & I bought together. I went to texting Ray.