Chapter 21 ~ Mrs. Kimberly

* 2 months later *

Nessa...

Kay, Roc & Prod and Dia still aint talking to each other. Meana and Ray are still going strong. Prince & I will officially back together, Onjist don't trust him as much. It's the last day of school. I'm in last period waiting for summer to finally come.

*RING*

"PEACE OUT MOTHERFUCKAASS" I shouted. I walked out the classroom to my locker. I brung home everything out my locker yesterday. I went to my locker anyways. I opened it as there's a letter.

"

Schools out, meet me on the roof.

~ J"

I shrugged and went to the school roof. I smiled I saw my boyfriend Princeton. He probably just used his real name. When he saw me he came up to me and gave me a hug.

"How you feel?" He asked.

"I still have one more year babe." I said and pecked his lips and went to sit on the bench. He sat next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Want to egg people?" He asked. I smiled and instantly stood up.

"Hell yah." I said. He stood up and gave me a bucket of eggs. We started throwing eggs at people we didn't even know. It doesn't matter we were having soo much fun. There reactions then they looked up. The principal came out.

"Mrs. Kimberly is there." I said whispering. She's weird she could hear you from a mile away. Those typical mean ass principal and want to take over children because there bitter ass can't have any. I shrugged. She looked up and Prince & I slowly backed up.

"One the count of three throw all the eggs on her then we run and exit to the back." Whispered Prince. I nodded.

"1" I said

"2" he said

"3" we yelled at the top of our lungs. We threw all the eggs on her nearly brown bun. Her pants suit looked all yucky. She instantly looked up. We ran and made our way to the exit. She didn't catch us. I made sure I had my phone and

well.....

__________________________

CLIFFAAHHHH! Sorry ma niggas.