Chapter 18 ~ Clubbing

Vanessa...

All the girls know about the un thinkable. I took a shower then washed my hair. I blow dry my hair. I dressed into a black plain tight dress that stops mid-thigh that had no sleeves. I wore a white half jeans vest. It had no sleeves. I was wearing black pumps boots. I wore sliver long necklaces. One was plain, necklace, one had a cross, and then the other had a peace sign. My hair was jammed up into a Mohawk. The hair that met up into the middle was drop curled. I put in some sliver hoops, and sliver cross rings. I wore a white side bag. It was Gucci. Haha. I added make up. Black eye shadow, black mascara, pink blush, some BBCream and pink lip stick. We'll be going to the video preview first at 6:45 p.m. I'll be waiting for the girls.

Meana...

I told Ray I'm going to the club. He told me to be careful and if I cheat blame it on the alcohol. I laughed at that. I don't want to cheat though. Ray is probably the best thin that EVER happened to me. Lets not talk about past. I took a relaxing shower and washed my hair. I didn't know what to wear so I deiced on wearing a dress. I never wore one of those in a while. It was one of those dresses that were short at the front and long and the back. It was beige with small tiny gold sparkly dots. I wore black jeans half vest. I took out my gold pumps and put them on. I wore black lipstick and carried a gold clutch and wore gold hoops and one gold cross necklace. I was never the type to wear make-up. I went to the living room to see Nessa. You know the deal IG!

We numerous of pictures.

Vanessa...

My favorite picture of me was when I was facing forward in a twerk position. One of my legs were stretched out and my head was facing my leg. My hands were on my legs. I IG'd that picture and in the caption I wrote,

'Don't miss me to much. It was all you... </3'

I posted it then quickly signed off on my Galaxy. Meana & I watched Sponge Bob.

Dia...

I took a shower. I watched my hair quickly and left it out. I put on a red pencil skirt and those red and black half tank designer tops. I wore red pumps, and grabbed my black clutch. I put on red lip stick. I looked into the full length mirror. I looked BOMBDOTCOM. To top it off I put on black huge hoops. I don't like to dress up. Plus, I already have Prodigy.

Kay...

I'm the fashion diva 'ere. I took a shower and washed my hair. I wore a pink bushy dress that started being bushy below my hips; it stopped above my knees. It had no straps. I wore my pink pumps and pink jewelry. I took out my pink clutch and pink a dark pink lip stick on. I looked fabu. Lets hope this goes well.