How you met pt 1.

I wish seth was still with leighla....i love them so much but now hes with the witch Zarah (I bet you can tell that I hate her guts)

John Cena

You where warming up for your match. It was you and john cena vs. seth rollins and summer rae. It was your first match and john was looking for parterns and he bumped into you. He asked you to be his partener and you excepted.

  It was five minuets until your match started and john was giving you tips.

Seth music hit and summer and seth walked out.

When they made it to the ring john music went off and we ran out.

John slid in the ring, you did the same, the bell rang and you started the match

*Later*

You guys celebrated in the ring he spinned You around. Once he put you down in the middle of the ring you looked into each others eyes. The fans started chanting us to kiss.

John lifted your chin and kissed you in the middle of the ring, you kissed back, he unhooked his soft plump lips off of yours and you blushed.

He slid out of the ring and walked backstage.

You followed right after him the fans still cheering. You lifted up the curtain and people were clapping for you but honestly you don't care all you care about is looking for john.

You found him in catering and when he saw you he walked up to you.

" Wanna go out tonight, after work?" John asked.

" Y-yeah sure" You said as you left you sighned.

Dean ambrose

You just got done with your match and you just become the divas champ. You were in tears and everybody was congradulating you.

After you got changed and you walked around for a little while and you bumped into Dean ambrose. You don't know Dean that well but what you do know is that he and his long time girlfriend Renne paquette just broke up.

" I am so sorry Dean i-"

His lips crashed into yours.  You were shocked at first but then relaxed and kissed back.

You had a real bad crush on him and every time you walked by you would blush and he would notice.

You broke the kiss, " what was that for" You asked.

" Room 314, heres my number as well" He said as he left and smack your ass.

You smiled and looked at the sliped and walked away know what you are going to do after work.

Seth rollins

You have a big crush on Seth but all you know is that Seth is still dating Zarah, your old NXT buddy who you hated ever since she took your bestfriends Becky away.

Whenever you tried to talk to Seth He's ethier on the phone or Zarah here.

When Seth cheated on his fiance with Zarah you were the only one that could talk to leighla because you knew her, you wanted to punch seth ever since he broke leighla's heart.

One day you noticed seth mope around all day so you asked what was wrong with him and he said that he broke up with Zarah.

So you took your chance and just crashed your lips into his, Yours and his soft lips moved in complete sync mostion.

After he broke it you gave him your number and you walked away leaving him shocked, at this point you don't really care to punch him all you want to do is kiss is beautiful lips.

_______________________

Ok guys so I am going to split this up into too parts so the next one is going to be:

Roman Reigns

Tyler breeze

CM punk

Randy ortan

And

Jeff hardy

Hey guys!

So how have you been? good? 

I feel like I am talking to myself *which I am .... i am very wierd*  anyways I am back and I am going to update only on weekends because I can't update during week days cause I am grounded from the electronics cause of my dumb grades.

Its not my fault my teachers suck!

But anyways be sure to check out my new Ranys and Opions book Its good I promise.

Bye for now

Request Open!!

Wow 708 words