Requested prefrence

Finn balor ( he's gonna be added to the preference book)
Requested by: Arabella_Joyy 

Finn and you have been dating for two years. You have been waiting for him to ask you to move in.  Sometimes you get mad when Finn ask you to drive all the way to the other side of town just to get  to his apartment.

It annoys you.

Tonight Finn has a surprise tonight and you just think your going on a date. 

You got ready and looked at the time and noticed that Finn will be here any minute. 

A few minuets later there was a knock on your door. You went over to open it and Finn was there with roses.

"For you love." Finn said as he handed them to you.  You smelled them and kissed Finn on the cheek.

You guys had such an amazing dinner you didn't want it to end. But Finn had other plans.

Finn then proceeded to take you to a park and you guys walked around hand in hand. 

Finna was very secretive tonight. You decided to ask him.

"Babe. You ok?" You asked.

He was doing that nervous thing with his hands.

You stopped and turned around to stand right in front of him. You took his hands.

"Honey, what's up?" You asked.

"I'm just gonna say it!" He said putting his hand in his pocket. He pulled something out.

He put it in my hand and I knew what it was.

"I bought a house for us." He blurted.

You looked down at my hand and saw the key. You wanted this for the past year and a half. Tears formed in your eyes.

"I found a house in Orlando. It is beautiful just like you and I furnished it just to our liking. This is the starting of something new." He said.

That night we spent the night in our home. And I couldn't be more happier.

This truly was the best date ever.

———————————

I hope you liked your preference!

Finn will be added to the list of people.

If you guys have any topics for my book please comment or private message me.

Request open 😝🐵