What You Guys Do on your day off

I incorperated some personal srefrences for some people.

Dean Ambrose (This one is for @JON_FUCKING_MOXLEY )

On your days off you guys like to go back home in Vegas. Once you're home you cuddle on the couch.

But today was different. You had two days off and you are going to do something fun. Dean thought of the idea that it is great if you guys go surfing. You havent been surfing in forever so you agreed.

You guys got to the water and you were rusty at first but then both of you got the hang of it. You got your rythm back. you surfed so many waves and you laughed when dean fell off his borad.
M

Once you guys where done he made reservations at a private dinner. You got dressed and you went top the dinner.

M
As you guys finished he then took you out for a walk to the beach again, your favorite beach. this made you smile.

Dean then got down on one knee and you already knew what was coming. Tears formed in your eyes.

"Y/N for the past 4 years have been a roller coaster! Ups and downs, loop-de-loops, and swirls. But i wouldnt have it any other way. You make my heart beat a mile per minuet. I always smile when your around. you are the light of my life and i was wondering if you could make me even more happier and being in my life till the end. Will you become Mrs.good and marry me?"

"Yes you goofball!" You said as he put the ring on your finger and he lifted you up and spun you around.

Seth Rollins (this ones for @rainstar98 )

On you and seths day off you guys go to some place where the live event is and just spend time there.

Today you guys where in orlando.

So you decided to go to disney world today and just spend time there. You guys where just on the rides and it was so fun. Yout look at seth and just giggled as he was laughing at you.

This was the best day off ever!!

Randy orton

You guys on your day off just hang with Randys old highschool buddies.

This amkes you and randy happy just gping to get drinks and hang out with his old friedns and there wives.

Especially from a hard day of work. You love seeing the smile on his face. It just makes you happy.

John cena

On your day off you guys like to just go to the gym and have a date night. john rarley has a day off and when he does all he wants to do is work out.

It makes you happy that he wants to work out but also you wish you had times where you guys had time alone. But hes john cena and he never or rarley get days off.

Roman Reigns (this is for @Tauriqua)

On your day off you and roman go and visit Romans daughter. You love Jojo to death. so whenever you ahvea day off you love just going to visit her.

She loves 'daddy new friend' because you play with her with everything. She gives you her dollys and you go to her play room and just hang out with her there.

She always have you pick her up. She always giggles when I am near her. she just loves me in general.

Jeff Hardy

On your day off you guys just like to paint and you like to just have fun.

You guys always have fun! There never a day that goes by where you guys are bored.

So your off days are your regular day. Just with more paint on your faces then in a damn canvas!!

Tyler breeze

On your guys day off you and Tyler just cuddle with your two dogs.

You love your animals to death. And just a day off with you working out and cuddling with your love bugs.
The best thing in the world.

CM Punk

When you both are off you guys like to go to the comic books tote and just work out.

Punk got you to reading comics. You love them now. You are trying to find the arrow comics.

So now everytime when you have your day off you walk your dog all the way to the comic book store.

Xavier woods
On you guys day off you guys go home and play videos games.

It's you both favorite things to do. He got you into playing games like that. Now it's your favorite thing to do.

Baron Corbin

You guys have a day off you like going on day vacations. To somewhere fun!!

You get home and go take a ride somewhere fun and new and exciting. Baron likes it because he gets to use his motorcycle.

Zack Ryder

You and Zack on your days off like to just stay home. Watch old wrestling stuff.

Like old paperveiws. You both were wrestling fans since you were little and since you guys are now wrestler. You still love it even more then you did when you were little.

————————-
Request open