The first time He said I Love You Part 1

Dean Ambrose

You guys had just won a match and you were coming back stage. When you reached his private locker room He hugged you and spun you around.

" You did good Y/N"

" Thanks Dean!" You said as you started walking off.

" I Love you" He mumbled.

He Thought you didn't hear him, but you did and you stopped in his tracks and turned around. He was still there by his door and you ran at him and jumped on him as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

You closed the gap between you two and you guys kissed.

After you guys stopped you were out of breath. When you caught your breath again you whisperd to him, " I love you too"

Cm punk

You guy were on a date/work at comic con. You and punk have been dating for three months now and you are in love with him.

But, you never told him yet because your afraid of 'that' word. It always was a scary word because of you past and how you used it.

You guys were walking hand in hand down towards the comic section to look at Superman comics.

Once you ot there you saw the one of the only two comic issues you dont have of Superman and ran over to it.

Punk laughed and followed me. You looked at the edges, the inside, and the cover to see if there was any damage.

Once you got the comic book we went for soemthing to eat. We found a small sandwhich shop and ate there.

After we ate we walked for a little while. It made you think about that word again. But knowing you being the outspoken one you aid 'that' word

"I love you, You know that right baby." you put your hands to your mouth and stopped.

He looked at you wide eye. Thats it you knew it, Ypou relatonship went down the drain.

Tears started filling in your eyes.

Then he smiled and spun you around and kissed you, all around the face.

" I love you too" He finally said to make you stop crying but yu knew he really did.

Roman Reings

You were hanging around roman today. You guys were dating. And today you are finally meeting his daughter Jo jo.

You were a little nervouse because Romans only girl he evered loved was Jo jo. and really it's a big reward to meet Jojo.

You were just witing for roamn to come back. Thats when the door knocked and you ran to open is. Tripping on the couch on the way over.

You open the door and You see a short girl wiht brown hair maybe 8 or 9 looking up at you.

" Hi you must be-

" Joelle galina Anoa'i" she said as You giggled at her cuteness and let her in.

Roman came in not to long after hauling clothes and he pecked you on the ceeck and procecded in.

Oncce everything was packed and put away you guys started hanging out with Roman daughter and you had a nice time.

You decided you wanted to put Jojo to bed.

" Do you love my daddy" jo jo asked you.

You were shocked at first but then you nknew what to say.

" Yeah, I do" you said.

" Good , cause I can tell he loves you too" She said with a yawn and you kissed her forehead as she drifted off to sleep.

You walked out and saw Roman smiling at you and he kissed you, " I love you too"

You smiled and went to 'Bed'

John Cena

You and John were going on a date to a resturant.

once you got there you guys sat down and started talking about a lot of things.

You ordered your food and John asked you a question.

" do you love me, Y/N?" He asked.

You froze. Only because you never said that to anybody before. well no that a lie you have said it but the boy always cheated or abused you.

Your food came and you guys were silent for the whole time. When he dropped you off at your aprtment he brought you to the door.

" thanks for tonight" you said sorta akward because of what happen earlier.

He titled your head up and gave you a long pasoninate kiss.

" I love you." he said again.

" Yeah" you said feelign akward again.

He was leaving. You felt like You should trust him. You wanted to so bad. You felt like you could trust him and say the 'L' word.

" john!" you called as you started running o him.

You jumped on him and smashed your lips into him.

For about 2 minuets you stopped and said, " I love you too"

He smirked and brought you back to his place where you had some 'fun'

-------------------------

Part 2 coming out soon

Check out my new Rant book.

Request open!