Family memeber that doesn't like him

I miss Dx.

Dean Ambrose

Your Dad doesnt like Dean. He thinks he's a reble. He always goes out to get drinks and he smokes.  Your dad heard of the time he got into jail for assualt. But overall he just wants whats good for you.

Roman Reings.

Your older sister hates Roman for some reason.  She always had hated him ever since she walked in on us. It was ackward. You and your sister always get into fights about him mostly because hes a wrestler and always on the road and your not.

Baron Corbin

You mom does not approve of baron mostly because he drives in a moter cycle. he looks rebellious. Your mom just thinks hes not right for you.

Tyler breeze

Your brother just despises him. You dont know why.

John Cena.

Your grandfather wants marriage and Grandkids.....John doesn't.

Seth rollins

Your cousin and you are realluy close so him not liking Setrh os very resonable. He does't like him cause hes a little jelous cause Seth takes you away a lot.

Jeff Hardy

Your Uncle and Aunt hates jeff because he comes over to family dinners with a different hair color everytime. Your aunt and uncle think hes Crazy.

Cm Punk

You brother thinks he has to much tattoos which makes him a cool but in punk rocker type way. Your brother hates punk rockers.

Randy Orton

Your mom hates Randy because of his past. he was in the army and he dropped out because of some violatiosn. then he became a wrestler and married and got divorced. But it gave your mom time to own up to when you became a wwe women wrestler. So maybe your mom will like Randy eventually.

Zack Ryder

Your Grandmother think hes to over his head. hes so full of himself. Your grandma just wants someone to care for you and Zack is not one of those boys.

---------------------------------

Request open!

I finally updated.

Sorry it took long, I had to update my other bok that ypu should go check out.

My perdiction for elemination chamber will go on here...All my perdictions will go on here.

Bye