How he cheers you up when your sad {part 2}

Baron Corbin

You get sad over movies all the time. But this is a tick Baron likes playing on you.

He plays a sad video just so you can cry and cuddle up with him.

So he plays the notebook for the 4 the time this week and by the end you start crying.

All you do is cuddle up to Baron and he smirks as he kisses your hair.

Seth Rollins

You just broke up with your ex. Again. And you really wish your best friend Seth was here so he can comfort you.

You ran to your bedroom and layed on your bed and balled your eyes out.

All you could do was just cry. And let your head hurt from all the sniffing back you did.

Until you remembered that Seth was in town tonight cause of a live event in Des monies.

You get in your car and drive off to the arena.

Once you park you find an old backstage pass they you can use and you show the security guard.

He lets you in and you try to find Seth. You see him in catering and as he walks out he sees you.

You run to him and just hug him and cry again. He knows what happens and just comforts you on the floor.

Cm punk.

You were reading punks new comic book.

You let a tear fall and he asked you why you were crying.

All you said is that you were happy that he finally has his own published comic book and can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

He just hugs you as you cry into his chest.

Tyler breeze

You were making dinner for you and your boyfriend Tyler.

You were cutting up onions and the fumes were making tears leak out.

Tyler comes in and noticed that. He turns you around and the look of concern on his face scares you.

"Wha-why are you crying?" Tyler asked.

You just laughed. As he hugged you.

"I'm not, it's the onion silly!" You said as you both laughed and you continued cutting.

Dolph Ziggler

You love watching dx and the spirit squad feaud.

Espically when dx drop a ton of shit on the spirit swuads head. Accept your boyfriend, Dolph, hates when you watch it. Cause it's embarrassing to him.

You were watching it one day when you thought dolph wasn't home and when you laughed you just laughed too hard and now tear are coming out of your eyes.

Dolph comes home and he sees you all teared eyed. He walks over to the couch and cuddles me in his arms but he looks at my phone on the tavke.

"Why do you keep watching shit go all over my head!" He said as you just started laughing again.

Xavier woods

You and Xavier cry all the time. You both are very sentimental.

You see that the tag title were won by the new day and you see your man's crying on the the screen

Well, he was crying. Which made you cry. And you were just a big mess.

When he's far away and he knows your upset he calls you and tells you how much he loves you.
---------------

Didn't think I'd be doing a part 3 for this but I will.

Also it's been a long time since I last updated and I'm sorry. I have just been busy!!!

Request open