Chapter 2

Louis' P.O.V.

Zayn, Niall and had all the rules wrote, but figuring since we were to enforce these rules we must also, follow a couple of them. Like our cursing its pretty bad for all of us so we came up with a fair solution for that. Being we have a small jar for each of us if one of us curses, we have to put a quarter in their and at the end of the week, depending on how many quarters is in the jar will vary on what the punishment is. The more quarters the worst the punishment. Yay for us. And instead of the oldest punishing for the quarter in the jar, it will be Paul or Maybe even Simon someone that has more authority then us all.

There is a few other rules that we all must follow as well but there are specific ones for Liam. Like...

There will be no sneaking out to parties, etc.

That's gonna be a real hard one for Liam at the moment, and there is ...

No drinking any alcoholic beverages without another band members permission or knowledge of/supervision.

Curfew: big event like concert photo shoot interview, etc.. is 10:30pm
No big event: 2:30am no later.

There is one rule we made, on suspicions, yes Liam is 20 but he is having well... issues with controlling himself around girls so we want to make sure, he is gonna do stupid shīt. He has a girlfriend , Bella. She is a really nice girl so we don't want him doing anything to hurt her.

Always be loyal and trustworthy, to love ones and friends.

These might seem like very un-orthodox rules but if they help get our old Li Li back and send this strange new one back to where it came I don't care.

"So are you all set now guys? Remember call me, if you have any trouble your last resort is his mother, if she isn't already going to try to step in."

"I know and thank Zaynie. Get some rest. Bye!" Niall said his goodbyes and I hung up the phone. I run a hand though my messing hair. Please Lord let this turn out at least okay. I thought. I told Niall to go ahead and take a shower while I made breakfast and when he got out, to wake up Liam and Harry.

In about 20 minutes everything was finish and the boy's all walked in as I was sitting it out on the table. I noticed Liam had a scowl on his face, Niall glared at him. I saw that a bruise look to be forming on his arm. He was wearing a tank top so it exposed.

I cleared my throat and everybody looked up at me. I was standing one hand placed on a chair I leaned on it and my other hand was placed on my hip.

"Niall why is your arm, look like it's been punch, and it's bruising up." I asked. Calmly.

Niall started to speak, but Liam cut him off.

"He fūçķèñ screamed in my ear to wake me up and..."

"Liam I didn't ask you now did i? No i asked Ni now shut up."

"Why the hell should i shut up! This is stupid he woke me up and in a way he new would piss me off..."

"Liam. James. Payne. I said SHUT UP!, I am talking to Niall, I want to hear Nialls side of the story, and I swear to God if you interrupted one more time, you will regret it!" I said with a tone and a glare that was cold and hard as stone.

That got Liam to shut up but it didnt stop him from glaring at me.

I ignore him looking back at Niall. I noded for him to continue.

"I went into his room like you ask me to, too wake him up, I asked him nicely the first four time and he ignored me so I threw a pillow at him. He screamed at me telling me that it hurt and, I told him he was a cry baby because it was a pillow! So he got up and punched me in the arm really hard then told me to get out of his room."

I pitched the bridge of my nose.

"Niall you shouldn't have hit him with a pillow, but Liam you never should have punched him you know violence is not tolerated in this house it never was in the first place. I want you both to apologize. Go on."

"Sorry for hitting you with a pillow Liam.."

Liam says silent he doesn't say anything he just sits there with his arms cross. Like a 2 year old not getting his way. That's fine if that's the way he wants to act.

"Liam James apologize now."

He doesn't move a muscle.

I walk over to him.

"Stand up."

"What?" He asked confused.

"I said stand up!"

"No why the hell do you need me to stand up." He sasses.

I grab him by the arm forcing him up from the chair walking him over to a corner.

"Stand there nose in that corner until you feel like apologizing and then maybe I might let you out."

"What no I'm not fucken five Louis." He tries leaving the corner. But I push him back in it.

"Liam James you will stand their untill I tell you or I can give Zayn a call?"

"What can Zayn do to me, he isn't even fuçķèñ here."

"He is only one phone call away Liam, and 4 hours away from us. He can be here with in next four hours if I asked him to so shut it or I'll call him."

"Whatever." He mumbles looking at the corner.

"I swear I'm about to wash his mouth out...."

"Lou, weren't we suppose to start off with grounding him?" Niall asked

"Do you really believe I should let him get off with a grounding Niall?"

"Well uh no, but Zayn said we need to start out slow.."
"Niall I have started slow.. on him he's so lucky I haven't picked up my phone and called Zayn already!"

I look at the time and notice it was time to let Liam out.

This should be fun!

I walk back into the living room. (Niall and I had walked into the kitchen to talk privately) big mistake to even trust Liam would stay in the corner.

My anger grew as I noticed he wasn't there. I quickly walked back into the kitchen, picking up my phone and dialing Zayns number. Boy was Liam in for a rude awakening..

******

Hey everyone! Hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry I left it on kind of a cliffy, and a late update. I have just been stuck on what to write on this and how to end this chapter.. but anyways. Could you guys maybe follow me? Maybe vote more? That would be greatly appreciated!